Mystic Faerie ~The Lovers~

Raven134

The Lovers card really appeals to me; two Fae lovers wrapped in a passionate embrace, the female Fae cradling her lovers head against her breast, Touches deeper emotions. Traditionally the Feminine seat of power is the heart, the well spring of all emotion, love, and nurturing. The Male seat of power is the head, the analytical, logical, and intellectual side of our personalities. This isn’t as simple as one would think. Inside each person is aspects of this card both Male and Female energies existing in a union. As long as the strengths on one make up for the weaknesses of the other we are complete and happy people. When one overpowers the other we become out of balance. They exist in the magical apple grove (Garden of Eden?) with both perpetual ripe fruit and lovely freshly blooming flowers. This could signify a choice; either the seeker grabs the fruit now or chose the promise of fruit in the future. The book says this represents a choice that must be made and the Fae of this garden want you to look at all the angles strengths and weaknesses then once the choice is made cling to it and nurture it. Seek balance in your life.

To me this is about bringing something or someone into your life that brings a sense of balance. I believe we each have both energies inside us only some have more female than male or vice versa. The problems come when things are off balance. There are positive ways to bring balance and not so positive ways. I heard a friend once say “Everything in life is choices and consequences.” A man for example with not enough female energy might be drawn to capture and dominate a female with a shortage of male energy. This brings about a sort of balance but at what cost? This could be why the Author urges us to “Imagine your life first with one choice then with the other.”

Many blessings