Need help with books on Thoth!

Dancing Bear

I have posted in the books catagory , but thought i may have better luck in here..

I have Understanding AC Thoth Tarot by Lon Milo Duquette and the Book of Thoth on hold..

I have run accross a book by Micheal Osiris Snuffin called Thoth COmpanion..the key to the true symbolic meaning of the Thoth Tarot..

Is this Snuffins book any good?

Should I just stick to the first two books?

I also have in my mits "Tarot Divination by Aleister Crowley" I have never read.. first published in 1912 as part of "The Equinox, Volume 1 Number 8..This is the 7th printing in 1989..

I know he uses Astrological signs in this book, that one is obvious.... but there are other symbols I also recognise but have forgotten where to link them too..
Is anyone familiar with this book, and are you able to steer me in the right direction to maybe good links to the symbolism in it..

Thanks
DB xx

Aeon418

Dancing Bear said:
I have Understanding AC Thoth Tarot by Lon Milo Duquette and the Book of Thoth on hold..

I have run accross a book by Micheal Osiris Snuffin called Thoth COmpanion..the key to the true symbolic meaning of the Thoth Tarot..

Is this Snuffins book any good?

Should I just stick to the first two books?
DuQuette's book is considered by most to be better than Snuffin's book. But The Thoth Companion does compliment DuQette's book very nicely. Basically whatever DuQuette fails to mention, Snuffin does, and vice versa. Taken together they represent a good stepping to Crowley's, Book of Thoth.
Dancing Bear said:
Is anyone familiar with this book, and are you able to steer me in the right direction to maybe good links to the symbolism in it..
Which symbols are you having problems with. There aren't that many in the book. If your happy with the astrology I guess it must be the elemental triangles, or the Hebrew angel names?

Dancing Bear

It is the Hebrew More so that i am so not familiar with...
Is there a website out there that will help enlighten me in anyway?

Thankyou for your response.

DB xx

Dancing Bear

Thanks for the link

I have printed off a few pages, it has come in handy ;)