Pregnancy

Tarotvoyant

Hi,

I did a reading a few weeks back for my sister in law, Two cards caught my eye when they came out together, The Ace of Wands and The Empress, which to me meant hearing of a pregnancy, well just the other day, guess what, I rec'd a call from my sister in law saying that her son and daughter in law just received word that they are expecting.

Now Im getting calls asking if if I can do another reading to see if this could be multiple births since twins run in both families. Can anyone tell me how I can determine that.

Alissa

I asked the "twins or singleton" question myself while pregnant last summer but didn't trust myself to read on myself. My friend read for me and she pulled the King of Pentacles, rev. And ultrasounds much later revealed I had one baby inside, and a boy.

Tarotvoyant

Congratulations !

So she just did a one card draw ?

Alissa

Yup, asked if it was twins or single baby and drew one card. The one she got seemed to say enough.

Not sure what cards would indicate twins... 2's of any suit but esp. the 2 of cups, I'd say.

Grizabella

The Sun in the Morgan Greer shows two young people, one a boy and one a girl. That might be a clue to twins. Especially in a spread, if you had the Empress and Sun using the Morgan Greer I'd suspect twins.

stpcarly

And obviously for me, the Lovers would indicate twins since it falls under the sign of Gemini, twins.