Crowley tarot books?

Scion

That's wonderful, Faunabay! The thing is CRowley designed the deck to work on your intuition. The study of all the symbolism just deepens its impact.

Duquette's book is a wonderful user-friendly intro... It' sdefinitely what you're looking for. I recommend it to anyone nervous about going directly to Crowley. And it will add to your intuitive reading too. :thumbsup: You won't regret it. :)

faunabay

Scion said:
That's wonderful, Faunabay! The thing is CRowley designed the deck to work on your intuition. The study of all the symbolism just deepens its impact.

Duquette's book is a wonderful user-friendly intro... It' sdefinitely what you're looking for. I recommend it to anyone nervous about going directly to Crowley. And it will add to your intuitive reading too. :thumbsup: You won't regret it. :)
Oh great!! So you think Duquette's book would be the best for piecemeal information? Just looking things up without having to read the whole book?

Scion

I would recommend reading his intro chapter ("Things you should know") just because it will answer so many questions down the road. But then his discussions of the cards are very dip-innable. And he's a witty, chatty writer. Not scary at all. He bends over bckwarsd to keep the woo-woo to a minimum.

faunabay

Scion said:
I would recommend reading his intro chapter ("Things you should know") just because it will answer so many questions down the road. But then his discussions of the cards are very dip-innable. And he's a witty, chatty writer. Not scary at all. He bends over bckwarsd to keep the woo-woo to a minimum.
YES!! That's exactly what I'm looking for!! Thanks Scion!! :*

Off to amazon to order a copy!! LOL

Teheuti

faunabay said:
YES!! That's exactly what I'm looking for!! Thanks Scion!! :*

Off to amazon to order a copy!! LOL
Please let us know after you've had a chance to look at the book if this is really what you were looking for. Your "newbie" response will help all of us gain more perspective on what can be most helpful.

Mary

faunabay

Teheuti said:
Please let us know after you've had a chance to look at the book if this is really what you were looking for. Your "newbie" response will help all of us gain more perspective on what can be most helpful.

Mary
Absolutely! I'll let you know once it gets here. :)

Storm82

I have the book of thoth, Is there any book of crowley on the kabbalah (not only diagrams) ? that I can use with tarot?

numerotre

I own Tarot - Mirror of the soul
by Gerd Ziegler

its a cool book

dont remember where i got it from, maybe amazon

Bernice

I have 777 and other Qabalistic Writings. It's very interesting.

Bee

Always Wondering

Storm82 said:
I have the book of thoth, Is there any book of crowley on the kabbalah (not only diagrams) ? that I can use with tarot?

Magic Without Tears has a short chapter on Kabbalah. You can find it online too. Other than that I have not found anything specifically Crowley, but I am a beginner. This link http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=96573 has some good suggestions for Golden Dawn based Kabbalah. Also I have found AT's Kabbalah form helpful, I started here. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=11847

Hope this helps.
AW