Match Made in "Majors" Heaven?

GoddessArtemis

I was having a discussion with a friend recently about what kind of a relationship (romantic one) could the lady of Justice and the Empress have together.

My friend's opinions was quite colored by the fact that he's aware who these cards may represent in this scenario. However, I just wanted more of a general overview of how these two women would get along as a pair.

My impression is that Justice would have to be the thinking part to the feeling part of the Empress. However, I also think the Empress would rule the roost, if you will, since Empress (as Venus) rules Libra (Justice). To me, it would also look like the Empress would want more of the attention in the scene, because she's all womanly and luscious, while Justice seems covered up and perhaps, uptight a bit.

If these two women were to get together, how would they make it work? Could it work? :)

GA

astrum

I think it could work. Justice would be someone very balanced and centred, maybe a bit shy which clashes a bit with the earthy, emotive empress. However they will bring out the best in each other, the empress will teach justice not to be too judgmental and to losen up and justice will teach the empress how to see the more natural and beautiful side of life. However there could be problems with the empress having commitment issues. Hope this helped.

starrystarrynight

On the other hand, Air and Earth might just clash and bring out the worst in one another.

GoddessArtemis

Interesting...I didn't know the Empress was a commitment-phobic! Guess being Venus, she's got lots of options...but I always took her as the "mom" who would be nurturing and committed.

Air and Earth...is Venus (Empress) earth? Because Venus rules both Libra and Taurus, right? Air and Earth...

GA