1 playing card reading

empress's dress

closed.

for immediate feedback.

3 or 5 cards depending on the question.

something related to relationships of some sort preferred.

can't promise a successful reading on jobs or finances or health or timing.

scorpiogirl

Hi, is this only for FB? If so I can provide feedback.
What are M's intentions between us?
We are dating short period of time.
Not sure if he's serious or what. Thank you.

empress's dress

Hi, is this only for FB? If so I can provide feedback.
What are M's intentions between us?
We are dating short period of time.
Not sure if he's serious or what. Thank you.

only feedback. will do reading now:)

empress's dress

Q:club:-10:club:-Q:spade:-9:heart:-2:club:
a nurse-completion-a capable woman-a cottage-a handshake

m is looking for a serious long term partner. he wants to settle down. but he hasn't quite decided if you are the one yet. he may even still be thinking about dating other women. he seems to want a razor sharp woman who will also take care of him. is he not a bit of mama's boy?

you are definitely on the radar. and he at this moment for every moment he spends with you he is asking himself "are you right for me?," "can i take you home to my family?," and "can i make plans with you about the future?."

he will take his time. he is looking for his other half. ask yourself is this the type of relationship i want. he's not flashy, but steady and committed. this is what he he will offer if he decides you are the right one.

scorpiogirl

Q:club:-10:club:-Q:spade:-9:heart:-2:club:
a nurse-completion-a capable woman-a cottage-a handshake

m is looking for a serious long term partner. he wants to settle down. but he hasn't quite decided if you are the one yet. he may even still be thinking about dating other women. he seems to want a razor sharp woman who will also take care of him. is he not a bit of mama's boy?

you are definitely on the radar. and he at this moment for every moment he spends with you he is asking himself "are you right for me?," "can i take you home to my family?," and "can i make plans with you about the future?."

he will take his time. he is looking for his other half. ask yourself is this the type of relationship i want. he's not flashy, but steady and committed. this is what he he will offer if he decides you are the right one.
Mamas boy? Lol. Well he's 32 and still lives at home so yes. šŸ˜‚.
He has Venus in Leo so I do feel he's a commitment type but as you say he wants a razor sharp woman. I'm a Scorpio so I'm the opposite of Leo qualities.
You are probably right about him dating other women as we met on a dating app lol. So this makes sense.
I'm happy to know I'm on his radar though.
I feel this guy is hard to pin down.
Thank you. Is this FB ok?

empress's dress

Mamas boy? Lol. Well he's 32 and still lives at home so yes. ��.
He has Venus in Leo so I do feel he's a commitment type but as you say he wants a razor sharp woman. I'm a Scorpio so I'm the opposite of Leo qualities.
You are probably right about him dating other women as we met on a dating app lol. So this makes sense.
I'm happy to know I'm on his radar though.
I feel this guy is hard to pin down.
Thank you. Is this FB ok?

fb is fine.:)
it seems once he makes his decision he will make his intentions known. until then he is just testing the waters and you will find him elusive. mama's boys have that luxury. they always have mama. but if you can go with the flow and it's fun enough, why not go with the flow too as long as you can keep yourself feeling whole and nurse yourself back to health if you feel wounded because he's going to take his sweeeet timmmeeeee....

scorpiogirl

fb is fine.:)
it seems once he makes his decision he will make his intentions known. until then he is just testing the waters and you will find him elusive. mama's boys have that luxury. they always have mama. but if you can go with the flow and it's fun enough, why not go with the flow too as long as you can keep yourself feeling whole and nurse yourself back to health if you feel wounded because he's going to take his sweeeet timmmeeeee....

Yes that's nice.
Thank you!!!