10 cups. 3 cups. queen wands and marriage?

Ethereal

RW deck all upright no positions. puzzled by this group in spread
i did. especially queen wands. question: what does her marriage mean to
her now? 10 cups 3 cups queen wands
that its to much of a good thing. oversaturatrd the whole perfect happily ever after
she wants to party have goodtime with perhaps someone else knowing she is hot and very
attractive. seems this group indicates she may want best both worlds or
things gone far as it can in 10 cups she wants partytime for herself
no sure help!

Grizabella

I don't see these as negatively as all that. Her marriage is her fulfillment and she sees her husband as her best friend. The marriage makes her glow and gives her confidence. She uses her marriage as the springboard for her creativity and her passion.

Those are the things that first came to my mind when I saw the cards and the question. Your interpretation, since you saw the entire spread and know the sitter to some extent, might very well be more on the mark, though. :) Context is so important in reading the cards.

Ethereal

You brought up some great insightful points! When looking at the overall spread again
what you mentioned made sense. along with looking at previous readings i did on this the
negative side going on in her marriage, which most reads have been, the is still positively there.
The 10 cups showing up before. fulfillment...i missed. along with the passion and creativity in the
queen wands. thanks! How did you read 3 cups here? Just curious...thanks again for helping!

Grizabella

The 3 of Cups is the best friend part. She and her husband are best friends. :)

I'm not sure what the other cards are, of course, but these three seem to show a very solid positive situation bottom line.