10 of pentacales 3 of swords

SPIRIT HAWK

Hi everyone , these two cards are part of a spread in these postions ...
Leaving something behind for 2012 ?? 10 pentacles and ....

Advice for 2013 3 Of swords ?

Hoe would others see them.card's meanings ? I was kinda getting my fineances will be taking a dip.or dive
And the advice would be I will have to face some home truths by others aswell as speak my truth to others maybe even if it causes a fall out with others ?
Can anyone see anything diffrent here ?
Help appriciated

danieljuk

The 10 of Pentacles is a card of a happy family that is provided for and / or a good job with security. I wonder if it's leaving behind your family or some form of security.

The 3 of Swords is loss and heartbreak. It's very raw emotionally. The positive of this card though is working through pain and loss. There is a good "getting through it" type message.

An example of both cards would be someone who is getting divorced and leaving their family behind. They very sadly begin 2013 on their own and with a heart full of sorrow.

SPIRIT HAWK

The 10 of Pentacles is a card of a happy family that is provided for and / or a good job with security. I wonder if it's leaving behind your family or some form of security.

The 3 of Swords is loss and heartbreak. It's very raw emotionally. The positive of this card though is working through pain and loss. There is a good "getting through it" type message.

An example of both cards would be someone who is getting divorced and leaving their family behind. They very sadly begin 2013 on their own and with a heart full of sorrow.

That's a good example yes!,but I haven't been in a relationship for 3 years almost ,my income has been secure but I am.not working although I do have a income that's been quite adequate I fear this could change ? Maybe this could be my loss ? I dunno ? But I do know I don't like that card lol thanks for input :)

rwcarter

Leaving something behind for 2012 ?? 10 pentacles and ....

Advice for 2013 3 Of swords ?
10P could be talking about the comfort/security of home and family. If you live with your parents that could mean moving out, or if you live close to your family that might mean moving further away. It could also be pointing to emotional security provided by your family as opposed to any kind of financial security.

3S could be advice to not sugarcoat things any more if you're the type who does. It could also be saying that you need to not avoid situations that you believe will be painful. It could also be saying that you need to speak the truth even if you believe that truth will hurt the person who hears it.

HTH,
Rodney

SPIRIT HAWK

10P could be talking about the comfort/security of home and family. If you live with your parents that could mean moving out, or if you live close to your family that might mean moving further away. It could also be pointing to emotional security provided by your family as opposed to any kind of financial security.

3S could be advice to not sugarcoat things any more if you're the type who does. It could also be saying that you need to not avoid situations that you believe will be painful. It could also be saying that you need to speak the truth even if you believe that truth will hurt the person who hears it.

HTH,
Rodney

Thank you Rodeny , no I don't live with my parents I have 3 children 2 live at home and I take care of my grandchild twice a,week, that's a really good point actually about emotionl support! I am pretty much alone in that field , but I do have my mum I can go to in times of stress though I do rarely, I give lots of support to others , so maybe I will feel less needed and I do feel my responsabiity to my grandchild will be a lil less come Feb or march so this makes a lot of sense .

Yes your thoughts on the 3 of swords is similar to what my intuition told me also
Thank again.for your thoughts :)