10 of Pentacles means marriage?

clarity

Could 10 of pentacles mean marriage for a relationship question? For how someone feels about me, I first pulled 10 of pents. And as a clarifier I got 2 of cups.

The strange thing--when cutting the deck for this question, 2 of Cups popped out and I shuffle carefully! I just put it back and shuffled, but got 2 of cups again for this question. Also, the 1st question, for how this person thinks of me, I also pulled 2 of Cups as well. Has this ever happened? where the same card will just keep popping up. How did you interpret that?

I'm just not sure how to interpret the 10 of pents in relationships.

Wonderwoman

clarity said:
Could 10 of pentacles mean marriage for a relationship question? For how someone feels about me, I first pulled 10 of pents. And as a clarifier I got 2 of cups.

The strange thing--when cutting the deck for this question, 2 of Cups popped out and I shuffle carefully! I just put it back and shuffled, but got 2 of cups again for this question. Also, the 1st question, for how this person thinks of me, I also pulled 2 of Cups as well. Has this ever happened? where the same card will just keep popping up. How did you interpret that?

The cups are clear to me but I'm just not sure how to interpret the 10 of pents in relationships.

Clarity, I dont know about marriage...I see the sun, Empress signifying that but 10 of pents screams...Commitment to me...Just my 2 cents...:)

Zephyros

Seems to me like the answer is right there:)

While I wouldn't say anything definite, it looks like you have something good going for you there, and I wish you the best of luck in it. The Ten of Pentacles mean solid, earthly foundations for a relationship. In the Morgan-Greer, you see a man and woman stepping over the threshold into their new home. Marriage, obviously, but it does not talk or ramnace, but of commitment. The Ten of Pentacles, coupled with the two of cups... well...:D

Good Luck:) Let us know if and when he pops the question:)

star-lover

i would agree he's in for the long haul here ! good luck

vision

my interpretation

My interpretation of 10 coins:-

- money @ home / self-employment
- Home life
- Family, as you see a couple with a child, dogs, and elder in a garden.

Abundance is shown here so it's a good card.

4 wands indicate a marriage to me.

vision

Grizabella

Ten of Cups indicates marriage, too, in my opinion, although a more settled and established one, I think.

WalesWoman

I think I would look at it as someone you want to spend your future with, to create the home, the family, to be established... to create a legacy with... yeah... marriage. It blends the old with the new, is about established ways and traditions I think...

4 Wands might be the actual ceremony or the proposal, but 10 Pents would be marriage itself.

clarity

Thanks everyone for the help and best wishes!
10 of pents to me is about material security and family legacy and I guess when interpreted in relationships that there is a desire for the same sense of security and need for a foundation. As well, being concerned with the long-term and permanance of the relationship. Looking towards the future and planning for the future. I now see it as not just security in monetary terms but other types as well.

JennyM

clarity said:
Looking towards the future and planning for the future. I now see it as not just security in monetary terms but other types as well.

I just drew it last night in a three card Querent - Dynamic - Other Person spread. The Other Person was the 10 of Pentacles He has been very close friend of querent for over 30 years. He is also very poor....so it didn't have anything to do with money. I interpreted it as....he feels "rich" knowing the Querent...and secure in the relationship.

clarity

JennyM said:
I just drew it last night in a three card Querent - Dynamic - Other Person spread. The Other Person was the 10 of Pentacles He has been very close friend of querent for over 30 years. He is also very poor....so it didn't have anything to do with money. I interpreted it as....he feels "rich" knowing the Querent...and secure in the relationship.

Yes and he feels that what they have is solid, permanent and fulfilling. Dont have to have money to feel rich.