2 Aces and The Emporer

emdubem

Ace Energy & The Emporer (revised from an earlier post!)

Hi Everyone!

I did a reading the other day and had these three cards come up: Ace of Wands, Ace of Swords, and The Emporer. I'm having a few questions about this particular set of cards, how they could work with each other, and wonder if anyone could share any insight they might have about this combination.

My understanding of the aces is that they signal beginnings and bursts of energy - which makes sense to me. I have found information about multiple aces in a reading (lots of energy, success when there are 4, etc.), but am having a hard time finding much on the combination of any two particular aces (swords and wands was in my most recent reading, but all combinations). More specifically, if the aces drawn together tend to act *seperately*, like two kinds of energies at the same time, or meld 'together' to create a new sort of energy. If anyone has any thoughts on how each might combine to create a different energy, I would be very interested to hear it :)

Also, the addition of the Emporer is confusing in this situation. To me, the Emporer has stood for authority and a sort of staid presence, but with the addition of aces, it seems an opposing force (aces as sort of 'youthful' energy). In some cases, I feel that it could possibly mean that the Emporer could be 'stamping down' some of this energy - positively and negatively (Emporer being a sort of parent figure - teaching you how to harness good energy and to use it 'responsibly', reminding you to be level-headed. Or, on the negative side, being a sort of spoil-sport). Another alternate interpretation that I considered was the Emporer signifying a kind of mastery of the sort of energy each ace might signify.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Alpha-Omega

I think with the 2 aces and the emperor, you will be able to take the aces and make them grow and bulid apon them. The emperor creates structure and orginization, so adding it with aces shows that all these new ideas and energys of the aces will help create order in your life when u move

Eddie

Hi Em,
i agree with A O,the emperor would certainly take things a lot further.I would say that this person is starting anew out of hard times,a new begining in the work area of their life is moving
them forward and with help of the emperor they will suceed!.Hope this helps.

Adjustment

The ace of swords and the emperor support each other they both deal with will power and control, control of the mind and intelect. Together with the ace of wands i will think it is saying that you will be starting something new, perhaps an activity, project or a job in which you will be applying intelligence, logical thinking, strenght of will and organization.

emdubem

Thanks for your responses everyone!

I guess I was hesitant to immediately apply the Emporer as the grounding force, as a symbol for structure. This of course makes complete sense, but for some reason in my readings the Emporer has tended to turn up more as a stern figure, representing a person - kinda like a court card. This is why, with the addition of the aces (that burst of energy), I vacillated. I'm glad to see the Emporer is now turning up in other ways!