2 coins + Knight Coins

Inanna

Hi all, I'm new at posting but have been using this website (and tarot cards) for awhile.

Need help with this one though...

So heres the background on my question:
I've met a guy, he seemed interested, then he just stopped contacting me at all. He has also gone on holiday for a few days.

I asked the deck "why he isn't contacting me?" and I got the 2 of coins with the Knight of Coins as my "Influence" card (So the 2 of coins was the main "issue" or "reason" and the Knight of coins was what was influencing or had caused the 2 of coins)

When I ask about my future I've also been getting the 2 of coins. I've got it about 4 times now and can't figure out what it means. My understanding of it in a nutshell is "the instinctive knowledge of what to do with your money/work/material things/time while you're waiting for something better or important to happen"....but what has that got to do with him not contacting me? I also thought that the Knight of Coins could be relating to travel because he is on holiday.

Any input of what the 2 of coins could mean in this case would be really appreciated! :)

FaerieStorm

Firstly, Pentacles/Coins are very slow-moving--but steadfast and strong. The 2/Coins may be indicating that there is a balancing act going on. Maybe he has some old responsibilities to another person (not that he's in love or passionate about the other person, he just has obligations to the other person).

Moreover, if he IS the Knight/Coins, then give him time. Maybe he doesn't want to pull you into something that you shouldn't have to deal with. Maybe he's being practical about the situation--and maybe a bit insensitive, but not necessarily in an intentional way.

Maybe you need to do some digging and find out why he just stopped calling. Who knows? Maybe you need to make a move....

-FS-

Fulgour

Hi :) Inanna! Welcome to Aeclectic Tarot!

Sometimes, based on a specific question,
the "meaning" of a card changes to reply.

Here the 2 of Coins might be indicating a
case of ~not letting the right hand know
what the left hand is doing... The Knight,
an industrious fellow, looks to me like he'd
be happier with a whole bag of new Coins
rather than just that single big Coin of his.

The cards might be telling you, very nicely,
to "Do the Math" with this situation to see.

Best Wishes!
~Fulgour

Inanna

phew!

you guys sure are insightful. thanks, i really appreciate your input and can certainly understand what youre talking about!

its funny that the tarot gave me "the Lovers" as an advice card regarding this situation. I read that as "this is true love, go for it" ...but im not so sure!

I guess the truth will soon be revealed and i'll say "aha! so thats what the 2 of coins meant!"

:)

Mystic Leo

Hi Inanna,

I think maybe (2 of coins) he may be in two minds at the moment, very unsure.
(Knight of Coins) He's not thinking of the future.

casia

Yea.... the lovers can mean you found true love but are you willing to carry the baggage he has?????? it also means you have to make a choice.....