2 of cups + Wheel of Fortune combination

schwammyy

For the outcome of a love reading, these two cards were drawn. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the combination of the two. I feel that it means that two people will come together in a way that is due to a stroke of fate or good luck. However, being a beginner I could use some insight.

schwammyy

For the outcome of a love reading, these two cards were drawn. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on the combination of the two. I feel that it means that two people will come together in a way that is due to a stroke of fate or good luck. However, being a beginner I could use some insight.

I also think that it could mean an event of new love that happens because of luck or luck that happens because of new love.

WalesWoman

could be an emotional rollercoaster too... lots of ups and downs, but what a ride!

schwammyy

could be an emotional rollercoaster too... lots of ups and downs, but what a ride!

That makes sense. I didn't think about it that way but I can understand since the wheel is about ups and downs. I think it has to be something somewhat positive because of the 2 of cups. Thank you!