2 of swords

Talulah26

I did a 3 card reading asking if id get accepted to my chosen course and the final card was the 2 of swords...I feel this means something will be blocking me or ill have difficult choices but to be honest im a bit lost as to what it could mean? both of the other cards where positive, I feel I could make sense of the other two but the 2 of swords just seemed like a blockage thrown in there when things where looking good...?
Any ideas on the meaning of this card in relation to applications or acceptance of jobs/university courses?

Grizabella

It seems to me that the 2 of Swords in this case might be a "no" but it could also mean you need to contact someone because your application or whatever you needed to do to sign up didn't get to the right place. It couldn't hurt to check.

Talulah26

It seems to me that the 2 of Swords in this case might be a "no" but it could also mean you need to contact someone because your application or whatever you needed to do to sign up didn't get to the right place. It couldn't hurt to check.

I haven't started applying yet, the applications don't open for another few weeks. Both of the other cards where so positive and pointed to yes... I worked so hard to get here, I dont know why it could suddenly be a no?

Grizabella

I was just making suggestions of what it could mean. :) We don't get to see all the cards and I don't know how things work that you're planning to apply for, so I'm just suggesting options since I don't have any context to go by.

Talulah26

I was just making suggestions of what it could mean. :) We don't get to see all the cards and I don't know how things work that you're planning to apply for, so I'm just suggesting options since I don't have any context to go by.

I know that :) thank you! iv had readings before and theyv all basically said the same thing, theres going to be something that its not going to go as I planned or im going to have to wait awhile longer but iv done everything I needed to to get here. Im applying to be an art secondry school teacher, iv completed the art degree and now im applying to do the masters in teacher training. The other two cards where the sun and eight of wands ...maybe these suggest iv done all I can do?
Thank you so much for responding :)