2nd opinion

shane

I used a Celtic cross spread in regards of my job. An opportunity to take classes for another craft "butt still within my field of work" has come my way.
I plan to take the classes, but I wanted to turn the cards for a little guidance/opinion.
I am new to reading the cards, but not new to the tarot environment.
That being said I decided on the C.cross spread because that is what my mother used more than anything.
I feel that I got the message from the spread, but i would like to see what others may see in spread, see if I'm close.

P.S. There are no reversed cards in my deck yet, I choose not to do this purposely by hand, rather let it happen on it's own be it by shuffling and so on.

#1. 10 of Penticles, #2. Page of Wands, #3. 5 of Swords, #4. 3 of Penticles,
#5. 10 of Wands, #6. 10 of Swords, #7 The Magican, #8. 2 of Swords,
#9. Queen of Cups, #10. Ace of Penticles.

Golden Moon

shane said:
I used a Celtic cross spread in regards of my job. An opportunity to take classes for another craft "butt still within my field of work" has come my way.
I plan to take the classes, but I wanted to turn the cards for a little guidance/opinion.
I am new to reading the cards, but not new to the tarot environment.
That being said I decided on the C.cross spread because that is what my mother used more than anything.
I feel that I got the message from the spread, but i would like to see what others may see in spread, see if I'm close.

P.S. There are no reversed cards in my deck yet, I choose not to do this purposely by hand, rather let it happen on it's own be it by shuffling and so on.

#1. 10 of Penticles, #2. Page of Wands, #3. 5 of Swords, #4. 3 of Penticles,
#5. 10 of Wands, #6. 10 of Swords, #7 The Magican, #8. 2 of Swords,
#9. Queen of Cups, #10. Ace of Penticles.

#1. 10 of Penticles, = YOU : This I see as a fulfillment to yourself in regards to your job. you know what you have to do and you don't need any classes

#2. Page of Wands, = CROSSING : I see this as a limit to your projects, there are other things you want to establish but don't have the resources to start.

#3. 5 of Swords, = FOUNDATION : Here I see that you rather take this classes even if you don't need them to better yourself, and to be trained welll enough
#4. 3 of Penticles, = PAST : I see alot of colaboration with other people, co-workers. To don't feel shy to ask for advice nor help.

#5. 10 of Wands, = PRESENT : I see here that you feel a bit worried about this whole classes training. Your eger to make it better for yourself.

#6. 10 of Swords, = FUTURE : It's best to go to this classes, learn as much as possible, and try not to over do your skills.

#7 The Magican, = YOURSELF : This is you, a person of good and well crafat, someone who knows what to do when they put their mind to it.

#8. 2 of Swords, = ENVIORMENT : Your at crossroads, Like I stated before, there are other projects that you want to make of, other ventures. Maybe your own bussiness.

#9. Queen of Cups, = HOPES & FEARS : Since this a a possitive card, I see here that you need to reflect on your intuition, since you going to step in a new field, You got to follow your instincts.

#10. Ace of Penticles, = OUTCOME : After all this is done and you know how to worl your way to the top, New offers and money will be rolling in.

I hope my reading made sence to you:). Good luck on your new job venture.

*I forgot to add, one of the Moderator might move this to the YOUR READING section ok. Just a heads up;)

shane

Thanks

You are right on with what I felt the cards was saying, though I had a hard time figuring out the Queen of Cups, you shed some light on it.
I am very exited about the new venture I'm going to take.

Thank you for your time and help, and best wishes to you Golden Moon,

Shane

Golden Moon

I'm glad I could be of help shane;)