3 of Pentacles

Emeraldgirl

Is this card really teamwork? I was looking at this card the other day ad it seems as though the stonemason it really getting annoyed by the others. They seem to be coming up to him with the plans and doing a bit of a "I know the plans say this and you're almost done but can we maybe change this? and this oh and move this here?" etc. The stonemason seems to be saying "F Off and leave me to my work" They don't seem to be getting along very well at all. I've attached a copy of the card for refernce. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• pents03.jpg
    pents03.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 156

Rosanne

Hi Emeraldgirl, I don't often see this card as 'Teamwork'. Having been involved in the building process a few times, I really laughed at your description. I see the card in the main as 'competence' or 'craftsmanship' and quite often as having to critique or evaluate something important, like an assignment that one has started.~Rosanne

Emeraldgirl

This quote from the first thread was exactly what I was trying to say LOL

Fulgour said:
I see it this way, where the workman knows his job, but these two guys show up offering him unwanted, uneeded, and actually worthless advice. The workman is there for just a few finishing touches ~ he's even only just pulled up a bench to stand on, when here comes Brother Doodle and his frisky friend Binky. Neither of these guys knows squat about a blueprint, but here they are bugging this guy. Does he care, does he even step down to listen? No, staring down at them, with hammer poised in mid-air he waits for them to finish kibbitzing so he can do just exactly what he has intended to do all along.

PS: I LOVE THIS CARD

Shaymus

This card often reminds me of Michelangelo, getting instructions from 2 'know-it-alls"....During Michelangelo's work in Italy, both the clergy (the Pope) and his patrons often tried to tell him how his masterpieces should be made. Such gall. As others have said this above, I truly believe this is a valid interpretation in some cases.

happy readings
Shaymus