3 of wands + Death

Sweetpea

What will happen with me and X?

Back story - we had a falling out a while back, reconciled about 2 weeks before christmas. I said something not too nice out of spite, tried to reconnect and have been left waiting since.

My interpretation:

The wait will come to an end.

I'm struggling with death in this reading.

Does this mean we will reconcile again and things will be different this time? or is it saying it over. It will never happen?

Any other input would help.

Thanks

Friture

I have a feeling that you will get over this, and if the closure/reconciliation never comes,
at some point you will give up and move on.

Sweetpea

I have a feeling that you will get over this, and if the closure/reconciliation never comes,
at some point you will give up and move on.

Thank you for your reply Friture. Time will tell. In the meanwhile.... I have to leave it alone. If it comes, it does. If not, then not. Either way, I'm fine with it. Things have been very up and down

SunChariot

What will happen with me and X?

Back story - we had a falling out a while back, reconciled about 2 weeks before christmas. I said something not too nice out of spite, tried to reconnect and have been left waiting since.

My interpretation:

The wait will come to an end.

I'm struggling with death in this reading.

Does this mean we will reconcile again and things will be different this time? or is it saying it over. It will never happen?

Any other input would help.

Thanks

Death, to me just means that something will end to make room for something better that is meant to come take its place. That could mean either, that the period you are in now will end and you will enter a better period together OR that things will end completely and yuo will find someone better for you.

In theory it could mean either. BUT since is is paired with the 3 of Wands, which is also part of the answer, I am going with the first.

Your question was about what will happen in the future between you two. The 3 of Wands for me says that you two will create something together that is warm, caring, and nurturing. So logically if you will create that together that means you will still be together. That is my meaning for the 3 of Wands. Wands are about creating and the 3s refver back ot the Empress.

So if you are going to create someting warm, caring and nurturing, then the Death card has to mean that the period you are in now will end and you will enter a better period between you, a period or that warmth and caring...

Babs

Sweetpea

Death, to me just means that something will end to make room for something better that is meant to come take its place. That could mean either, that the period you are in now will end and you will enter a better period together OR that things will end completely and yuo will find someone better for you.

In theory it could mean either. BUT since is is paired with the 3 of Wands, which is also part of the answer, I am going with the first.

Your question was about what will happen in the future between you two. The 3 of Wands for me says that you two will create something together that is warm, caring, and nurturing. So logically if you will create that together that means you will still be together. That is my meaning for the 3 of Wands. Wands are about creating and the 3s refver back ot the Empress.

So if you are going to create someting warm, caring and nurturing, then the Death card has to mean that the period you are in now will end and you will enter a better period between you, a period or that warmth and caring...

Babs

Thanks for posting Babs. My initial feeling when I pulled these cards were similar to what you have written. I thought this period of waiting and no return will end for the better then we would live happily ever after. I was happy then I started thinking objectively.

I stopped thinking of the transformation as a positive outcome for the "relationship" because like you mentioned 3 of wands refers to the Empress. My thoughts became the end of waiting and trying to nurture something that will never change. It's over, dead and buried. I know that's very negative but, it's hard to see anything good in this situation anymore. Do you see what I mean or am I way off base?

SunChariot

Thanks for posting Babs. My initial feeling when I pulled these cards were similar to what you have written. I thought this period of waiting and no return will end for the better then we would live happily ever after. I was happy then I started thinking objectively.

I stopped thinking of the transformation as a positive outcome for the "relationship" because like you mentioned 3 of wands refers to the Empress. My thoughts became the end of waiting and trying to nurture something that will never change. It's over, dead and buried. I know that's very negative but, it's hard to see anything good in this situation anymore. Do you see what I mean or am I way off base?

You're welcome. :heart:

Honey NO ONE can tell you you are off base when it comes to what you see in the cards. They are your cards, that you pulled. YOU are the only one who can know what they really mean. We can all make suggestions or tell you what the cards mean to us. But since you are the one who pulled the cards, the cards talk to each of us in a different and only you know the language your cards speak to you with, you are the only one who can know what they really mean. It comes down to intuition, you have to sense it inside what the intended meaning is. Whatever you sense it is, that is the meaning. No one can do that for you. Only you can know.

Also of course you have to stay unemotional to know. If you get emotional or worried about the outcome, that can colour what you see in the cards.

Yes, if could possibly mean what you said. Death just means something ending to make room for something better to come. That could in theory mean that the relationship will end completely because someone better for you in on the way, and you need to be available to go out with them and get to know them and start that relationship. OR not. I could mean a difficult period in the old relationship will end and a new improved era will start. Either is possible from the Death card.

When more than one optioin is possible you need to FEEL which the card is telling you. No one can do that but you. Also, the way I read, I use the card image to help define things.

Babs

Sweetpea

You're welcome. :heart:

Honey NO ONE can tell you you are off base when it comes to what you see in the cards. They are your cards, that you pulled. YOU are the only one who can know what they really mean. We can all make suggestions or tell you what the cards mean to us. But since you are the one who pulled the cards, the cards talk to each of us in a different and only you know the language your cards speak to you with, you are the only one who can know what they really mean. It comes down to intuition, you have to sense it inside what the intended meaning is. Whatever you sense it is, that is the meaning. No one can do that for you. Only you can know.

Also of course you have to stay unemotional to know. If you get emotional or worried about the outcome, that can colour what you see in the cards.

Yes, if could possibly mean what you said. Death just means something ending to make room for something better to come. That could in theory mean that the relationship will end completely because someone better for you in on the way, and you need to be available to go out with them and get to know them and start that relationship. OR not. I could mean a difficult period in the old relationship will end and a new improved era will start. Either is possible from the Death card.

When more than one optioin is possible you need to FEEL which the card is telling you. No one can do that but you. Also, the way I read, I use the card image to help define things.

Babs

I don't know if the cards influenced me or not. I decided today to stop waiting for reconciliation and reach out an olive branch. If it gets reciprocated...great. If not, oh well....

Maybe that's what it means?

Sweetpea

BABS!! You were right! We reconnected not long after my original post and are still trying to re-learn each other slowly. So far, it's been a bit uneasy at times but, to be expected after such a big fight.

Payal

death clarified by 3 of wands

what would it mean for singles looking for love...
is there any new relationships on the cards.
i would take death as an end to my previous marriage but what would 3 of wands clarify??
Please Help....

SunChariot

BABS!! You were right! We reconnected not long after my original post and are still trying to re-learn each other slowly. So far, it's been a bit uneasy at times but, to be expected after such a big fight.

Oooh, I am so glad to hear that! :heart:

Thank you for sharing. I am glad it was that and that that is where you are now. That's a great place to be, learning to know each other well slowly. When all is said and done you two will likely have a much better understanding of each other now than you would otherwise have had. And that sounds like a good thing to me.

I guess now is the time to learn how to be good to each other and to create something between you that is nurturing and caring and love=based...back to that 3 of Wands. :grin:

All the best to you both!

Babs