3 Readings To Share

anubis777

Hello Thoth Lovers,
I have been reading with the Thoth Tarot for 15yrs privately & professionally & the accuracy of the readings still give me the "WOW" factor after all of this time so here are just 3/3 card readings & answers.

1. My friends friend in NY asked me about his health & what area if any would he have problems with? (I know you are never to diagnose health problems but if i see something or clients ask then i say you might have this or that problem) These cards came up: Sun/Adjustment/Ace of Wands so i said looks like you will have a kidney infection that will rears its head he said that he does suffer from frequent kidney infections. The reading had very strong fire cards(heat) & Adjustment rules the kidneys so that's how i picked that up.

2. A woman asked me about this guy she just met & would they get together romantically/sexually? Here are the cards that came up: Ace of Wands/Sun/Ace of discs i said well i know you are very attracted to this guy & he is very attractive physically. BUT i see he will be with you because he wants money from you. Well she was bummed out & said she would let me know what happens so she called me back in about a week & said the guy did come to her house & asked her for gas money & continued to ask her for assistance so she dumped him.

3. This was for myself my sister had said earlier in the week that she wanted us to go out to dinner Tuesday evening. Well i didn't hear from her all day so i asked the cards & this is what they were: Magus/3 Cups/6 Swords so i knew yes she would call and it would be about 6pm. In all 3 cards we have the Mercury influence representing communication very strongly. Also the 3/cups has to do with eating/drinking but also communication from/with family along with the 6/swords Mercury was present again but in Aquarius so my sister is Aquarius & i just used the number 6 for the time as everyone knows time can be very elusive to predict.

When you learn the Astrology on these cards it will open up a wealth of information that you can access, these cards are truely superior than the rest of the decks out there. I have used the Camoin Tarot but it is very lacking in the information that it can provide especially in regards to the minors. The Thoth cards continue to reveal more new meanings to me so you never stop learning & the cards continue to communicate messages on everything you can imagine. So just a messaage to everyone from beginners to scholars keep using your cards & learning don't give up. L.V.X

Professor X

You have a very good way of reading the cards. I think that the main thing I get out of the tarot is that the cards respond to the abilities and sight of the reader.

I would have read those cards differently BUT if I asked those questions I would have likely gotten different cards because no two people see the tarot alike.

The tarot is like a fluid matrix that responds to the spirit of the person involved. The cards that show themselves are the ones that best match what the person knows and functions off of.

I wish I could read the cards like you do but I suppose thats not the point. The point is to be unique with how you see and approach things.