3 swords for attraction

BLFO

For a position that said "something about you that attract them to you" and there is 3 swords. Do you think this person gets their kicks from emotional abuse? Or does this mean that they like that you are playing hard to get?

Other opinions on this card for this question. thanks

Sagefire

I would kind of see that as emotional turmoil/tragedy is present and one may find that attractive, or interesting, perhaps something to help with.

mollymawk

Or they might be attracted to the understanding and wisdom that happens after a tragedy has passed--also true of 3 Swords. Somebody who isn't shallow, and has some experience in the down sides of life.

elvenstar

At an emotional level, it could be that they see the other person as sensitive, feeling and compassionate.

It can also be seeing the other person as someone who gives/gets physical pleasure through pain.

Patrick Williams

And additionally (not knowing you or the person you're asking about) it could mean that he is attracted to 'wounded birds'. That's quite common, too: the savior type who collects the emotionally injured which enables them to 'help'.

No offense meant, just another possibility. Without knowing either of you, this card in this position could mean too many things.

Grizabella

Patrick Williams said:
And additionally (not knowing you or the person you're asking about) it could mean that he is attracted to 'wounded birds'. That's quite common, too: the savior type who collects the emotionally injured which enables them to 'help'.

No offense meant, just another possibility. Without knowing either of you, this card in this position could mean too many things.

I agree with Patrick. I think this might be the best interpretation. Even if you're not a "wounded bird", he may see you as such.

BLFO

I appreciate it guys.