4 of Swords as their impression of me

earthmama

I am very confused by this card as 'Their impression of me'. Does anyone have any thoughts on this card for this position? Thank you.

WalesWoman

shy perhaps, retiring, reserved, restful, maybe you are hard to read, since this card seems to be one of going within, withdrawn. Since 4's are pretty solid and swords are mostly about how we think, maybe fundamentalist or conservative, thinking things through, sleeping on it before taking any action... not a bubbly, outgoing type at all.

tarotcognito

Calm, reserved, perhaps aloof at times. Someone who thinks before he/she speaks.

Aradia25

Yep, I agree with the other interps before. I would say someone who is distant, someone you find it difficult to reach. And shy, reserved, retiring as well.

It could also mean someone who doesn't go out and enjoy themselves, someone who stays in all the time and studies! (swords suit being thoughts, mental and well as words) Kind of all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!

Grizabella

Someone laid back, who gives a lot of thought to things before acting or reacting. Possibly a spiritual person who might meditate. "A man of few words", so to speak. Someone who doesn't speak without giving it due thought.

earthmama

Thank you for everyone's responses for this question. These qualities are more positive than I had originally thought the 4/swords would be, so that is nice. But I will try not to be too reserved or a "dull boy"! Hehehehe, I haven't heard the Jack saying for a long time...very cute! ;)

Thanks again.