4 wands & queen swords advice/outcome

Hollyfringe

Hi all,

Trying to get a handle on a recent relationship reading. In the final position which is advice/outcome of current trajectory, the 4 wands was pulled first, clarified by queen of swords.

My initial thoughts are to communicate (queen swords) at a gathering (4 wands) ?

or, use your reason (queen swords) to establish a foundation (4 wands)?

any thoughts?

Thanks!

Holly

Disa

Well since we don't know anything about the other cards or the situation, I'll just rely on my initial thoughts when seeing the two cards together.

You said the 4 wands was pulled first, clarified by queen of swords

So I take it as reading the 4 of wands first-this is your advice/outcome position. While this card can mean foundation, stability, marriage- it can also mean someone feels trapped and needs to escape (one person's security can be another person's prison).

With the Queen of swords there to clarify, I get the feeling someone is coming in with a quick wit and maybe a sharp tongue who will cut through the crap of the situation and get to the real meaning.

LeFou

Tarot is as specific as you are, so lacking the story, we could imagine:

4 of Wands - Prosperity through...
Queen of Swords - Being single.

4 of Wands - Happiness is...
Queen of Swords - Seeing with clarity.

4 of Wands - Finally having found a place she could call home...
Queen of Swords - She longed for someone to share it with.

Hollyfringe

Well since we don't know anything about the other cards or the situation, I'll just rely on my initial thoughts when seeing the two cards together.

You said the 4 wands was pulled first, clarified by queen of swords

So I take it as reading the 4 of wands first-this is your advice/outcome position. While this card can mean foundation, stability, marriage- it can also mean someone feels trapped and needs to escape (one person's security can be another person's prison).

With the Queen of swords there to clarify, I get the feeling someone is coming in with a quick wit and maybe a sharp tongue who will cut through the crap of the situation and get to the real meaning.

Thanks Disa, i think you nailed it, knowing how sharp tongued one of the party is, this seems most likely! thanks!

Hollyfringe

Tarot is as specific as you are, so lacking the story, we could imagine:

4 of Wands - Prosperity through...
Queen of Swords - Being single.

4 of Wands - Happiness is...
Queen of Swords - Seeing with clarity.

4 of Wands - Finally having found a place she could call home...
Queen of Swords - She longed for someone to share it with.

Thanks Lefou!

Very interested for you to expand on your words for the QoS as 'longing'? i#'ve never had this crop up in my studies before?

Cheers!

LeFou

Greetings! I wasn't suggesting QoS was "longing," but rather, that (many decades ago), some saw her as representing a widow or divorced woman (I'm not suggesting that's the case).

When there are no details provided, the imagination just fills in the gaps, using the logic of pure storytelling. Of course, that's not a reading, it's simply the imagination.

Hollyfringe

Greetings! I wasn't suggesting QoS was "longing," but rather, that (many decades ago), some saw her as representing a widow or divorced woman (I'm not suggesting that's the case).

When there are no details provided, the imagination just fills in the gaps, using the logic of pure storytelling. Of course, that's not a reading, it's simply the imagination.

aha! thanks for explaining! yes i see what you mean! Cheers :)