5 of cups and knight of wands

Ethereal

how would one see the knight of wands and 5 of cups as is someone missing the other person? i kind of see this as that knight of wands is like a passionate teenager, ready for a good time, but never stays to long. kind of like wanting a, "wham, bam, thank you mam," type of thing. no depth to this knight at all. however, with the 5 of cups i see it as the, "hit and run,' may have been what he was after, but now he is left with nothing more than a deep emotional loss, and is truly missing the other person, along with deep regret. any ideas on this combo? they are so opposite of each other

PAMUYA

really like your idea. This knight might regret being with this person, or regret that he might of hurt this person.

Kangiska

Hello

As I see the 5 of cups as somebody who is taking things too personnally, I would guess that maybe the person shouldn take things concerning his own person a little bit easier as the Knight of Wands shows it

Greetings

Kangiska

Ethereal

i do think that he does in this circumstance, regret hurting the other person. that knight of wands to me can be quite the impulsive player. and, thanks for liking my idea on the cards! taking things personally in the 5 of cups; agreed. that card to me is the saddest card in the deck. it's of something that is lost, and there is no hope in it coming back. rider-waite deck, those spilled cups are spilled. can't put it back, anymore. alot of deep, deep, regret. sadness. his head down, and the black cape he wears indicates such mourning over that loss.

thank you both for your takes on these cards!