5 of wands + 3 of swords as feelings

Magicbeans

What do you think this combination could be as feelings person A has for person B? I use the mythic tarot deck. This isn't a love triangle situation. I'm not sure how much background I can give on this forum.

This is my first post so I hope I have done everything correctly. I look forward to your responses.

werewolfmoon

Internal struggles (challenges and hurdles) and external pain (tears) I'd say he/she is struggling with their feelings and is hurting somehow.

Tough cards.

Magicbeans

Thank you for your reply Warewolfmoon. Your interpretation makes perfect sense but I just cannot imagine person A feeling such strong emotions for person B. He shows nothing and they have went from a casual friendship to nothing.

werewolfmoon

Thank you for your reply Warewolfmoon. Your interpretation makes perfect sense but I just cannot imagine person A feeling such strong emotions for person B. He shows nothing and they have went from a casual friendship to nothing.

I think you have your answer there,
He shows nothing and they have went from a casual friendship to nothing
He may not have shown anything but he certainly felt a lot and was hiding his feelings. Now the relationship is over he is deeply unhappy about it.

Personally I would pull a signficator for them both and place a card between it, see what pops up.

rwcarter

What do you think this combination could be as feelings person A has for person B? I use the mythic tarot deck. This isn't a love triangle situation. I'm not sure how much background I can give on this forum.

This is my first post so I hope I have done everything correctly. I look forward to your responses.

Welcome to Aeclectic, Magicbeans, and congrats on your first post! The Posting Guidelines for Using Tarot Cards can be found here (click). You may discuss up to half of the cards from a reading in UTC; more than that and you'll need to discuss the full reading in Your Readings. You also need to provide your own interpretation of the cards in both UTC and Your Readings.

Don't know if you've discovered the Study Groups forum yet, but there is a complete study group for the Mythic Tarot here (click).