6 Card Conflict Spread

Kobarot

I came up with this earlier tonight after an incident with a couple friends of mine that left me very angry. I decided to throw my cards on the situation and was about to do a Celtic Cross when I realized--a lot of that was just going to tell me what I already knew. That's a big reason why I don't much use the Celtic Cross spread.

So I designed my own. It was created because of a specific situation but hopefully others will find it helpful for them.

1. The issue at hand/what I think is bothering me.
2. Why it's bothering me/deeper, underlying issues
3. My reaction to the situation
4. What an appropriate reaction would be
5. Advice, something I might not know or should know
6. Possible solution/resolution

Mystakite

This may be exactly the spread I'm looking for right now; I can't wait to try it out. Thank you for sharing, I'll definitely be back to post my findings! :D

Kobarot

you're welcome! :)

i just tried out it out (didn't post a reading in the Readings forum) but it seemed to really hit the nail on the head for me. I hope you find it helpful as well!

Elnor

I gave this spread a try, and found it very useful.

For card 3, (reaction to the situation) I got the Emperor...
and for the fourth card, (an appropriate reaction) it was the King of Pentacles.

Hmmm... could be I'm being too hard on myself; controlling and unforgiving- and perhaps I should take it a bit easier, relax and have a glass of wine?

:grin: That's my interpretation, and i'm sticking to it.
Definitely one for my Tarot journal- thanks!

Elnor