6 of swords clarified by 6 of pentacles as how someone views me?

Yummers

6 of swords clarified by 6 of pentacles. The six of swords has come up before when I've asked about how this person views me and I decided to clarify and got 6 of pentacles. Any thoughts on different interpretations?

werewolfmoon

6 of swords clarified by 6 of pentacles. The six of swords has come up before when I've asked about how this person views me and I decided to clarify and got 6 of pentacles. Any thoughts on different interpretations?

I use the Tarot of The Old Path and the six of swords to me represents - new/fresh horizons and adventures, the six of pentacles - 'spending time' in this context of emotions etc.

He sees you as an exciting adventure and he wants to spend time with you.

zkjtarot

I usually view the Six of Swords as a "feeling blue" kind of card. This person may think that you are feeling blue on the inside, or they may be picking up on some kind of sadness coming from your aura. The Six of Pentacles may indicate that the person thinks you are sad because you are missing or lacking something in life.

Hope this helps!

Satyatarot

Two sixes! Right off the bat you have a strong association. This individual seems to view you as a solution to their problems, or that your influence will help to stabilize a tumultuous time in their life. The six of swords showing a strong mental fascination. They're figuring you out, or want to do so. Examining you and making sure that you can actually provide the stability they seek, or imagining you could do so, and as such wanting to make sure.

PAMUYA

Six of swords claified by the six of pentacles: how someone views you... they view you as someone who is in need of rescue, needs assistance or help.

starrystarrynight

Sixes often bring the need for a balance that isn't there, I think--or, at least, it points out the inequality of the situation or relationship. The Six of Swords shows someone (the boat's pilot) taking charge and steering the lesser figures in the boat away from turbulent waters to a calmer place. The Six of Pentacles shows a more financially endowed figure handing out coins to indigent people. One guy in each of these images stands taller in the images and has more "presence" than the others on the cards.

So, having the 6 Pents clarify the 6 Swords in this case gives me the feeling that the person you are asking about views someone in the situation as having more and trying or needing to share with the other who has less. (You need to figure out which of you is the one who "has more" in your actual situation.) The imbalance is there, though, in the thoughts of the person you are asking about--with Swords, it could be that this person views the situation as one of you giving more thought to the relationship than the other, or one person being more honest or logical about the situation than the other...something like that.

More simply, he may think you talk too much--or not nearly enough, depending upon which one of you he sees as the "larger" one in the relationship, or you try to help too much (or again, not enough.)

But those are just my thoughts with these cards. Again, just offered for sake of discussion here...