6/Pents as what to do in love spread?

Bylica

Hello!
Yesterday I did some readings for my friends, because it's a tradition in Poland to make love fortune telling on St. Andrew's Eve. I made a "Star" spread and everything looked logical to me except 6 of Pentacles on the position "what to do, what supports you". It was a spread for a woman who likes someone but is unsure of his feelings. How should she act? Modarately? Or take part in some charity to win his heart? :D Please write what you think because I'm at a loss.
I used White Cats Tarot.

Grizabella

Be more giving and outgoing toward the other person. Or more charitable toward him and/or others.

Bylica

Thank you, Grizabella!
Maybe she should show more warmth towards him, show him she's there...

mizzmoxxie

6 of Pentacles the give and take

I see this as a give and take card... this can also be about one person not giving enough... sometimes, when I see this card... I hear that part in the song by Mariah Carey called "Obsessed" where she says, "Ain't gonna feed ya...I'm gonna let ya starve"... he wants the attention, but she won't give it to him... so may need more give and take... maybe she is playing "too hard to get" and needs to give a little ...

Bylica

I see this as a give and take card... this can also be about one person not giving enough... sometimes, when I see this card... I hear that part in the song by Mariah Carey called "Obsessed" where she says, "Ain't gonna feed ya...I'm gonna let ya starve"... he wants the attention, but she won't give it to him... so may need more give and take... maybe she is playing "too hard to get" and needs to give a little ...

Hmm, in her opinion she is actually quite active and showing interest... But maybe it's too little for him?
Thank you for your imput!

willowfox

***The 6 pents suggests a more direct personal approach is needed, "spoonfeed" him with attention.

iAmRiotEyes

As "what to do" I'd see is it at either give more of yourself (as well as your time, resources, etc) or depending on the surrounding cards, to measure yourself and make sure you're getting what you're giving because there might be an imbalance in the relationship. Sometimes I see this card as caring for someone in a tangible way.

As "what supports you" this person is very giving but they know how to avoid being used or having their generosity abused.

Bylica

***The 6 pents suggests a more direct personal approach is needed, "spoonfeed" him with attention.

The "spoonfeed" interpretation is most interesting, thank you, Willowfox! :)

Bylica

As "what to do" I'd see is it at either give more of yourself (as well as your time, resources, etc) or depending on the surrounding cards, to measure yourself and make sure you're getting what you're giving because there might be an imbalance in the relationship. Sometimes I see this card as caring for someone in a tangible way.

As "what supports you" this person is very giving but they know how to avoid being used or having their generosity abused.

Thank you for your input, iAmRiotEyes! This is also an interesting way to look at this card. I'm still a begginer, so sometimes I get confused with cards like that...