7 of wands in every read

OceanWhispers

Hi Everyone!!

Okay, I've been getting the 7 of wands almost in every read about a particular person and situation. It always comes up at the end too.

So the read can be...blah, blah, blah, and then *7 of Wands*. What can the 7 of wands mean after every read about a relationship?

I feel like it may mean that I pose a challenge for him because I've recently pulled away from him? Like, hard to get? He may feel like, "oh no, you're not getting away from me!" I'm not sure.

Please help!

Ocean

PAMUYA

The 7 of Wands for me can be that some one can be defending some unknown, or they do not know where they stand. On the RWS deck the man is wearing two different shoes. Do they have two different lives, switching back and forth, keeping them separated? Their energy is separated. Not saying this is the case(dont know the spread or other cards), just giving you another possible meaning.

OceanWhispers

The 7 of Wands for me can be that some one can be defending some unknown, or they do not know where they stand. On the RWS deck the man is wearing two different shoes. Do they have two different lives, switching back and forth, keeping them separated? Their energy is separated. Not saying this is the case(dont know the spread or other cards), just giving you another possible meaning.

Yes it is! Thank you. I never even thought of that. He wants both.

Thank you!!!

Ocean

laurence

To me also It was useful! Thanks Pamuya!

7 wands as not really knowing where to stand and living 2 different lives.

caridwen

Hi Everyone!!

Okay, I've been getting the 7 of wands almost in every read about a particular person and situation. It always comes up at the end too.

So the read can be...blah, blah, blah, and then *7 of Wands*. What can the 7 of wands mean after every read about a relationship?

I feel like it may mean that I pose a challenge for him because I've recently pulled away from him? Like, hard to get? He may feel like, "oh no, you're not getting away from me!" I'm not sure.

Please help!

Ocean

It can mean a number of things depending on the situation. One way of looking at the 7 is the ability to face many challenges at once, it shows courage under pressure and the ability to stand your ground. It also shows that you are willing to contine even if it means it may not work out for you. In the RW he continues knowing that he is on the verge of a cliff. He doesn't surrender though, he keeps going maybe foolishly (the mismatched shoes).

Also and often overlooked, Waite described the 7 as wordy strife. So verbal challenges coming at you and you springing, not in a defensive way, but in a passionate way to deflect and deter those challenges. Also someone wearing two different shoes, or having two alternate and parallel arguments like a spin doctor. As well as a note of caution against indecision, so for example, not being able to decide which path to take, take them both just get on with it!

I think the cliff gives this an impermancy as you will easily be able to come out on top in any verbal parry but not indefinitely.:)

Golden Angel

ooooh.

I got this card myself in regards to a relationship reading. I take this card as one of 2 ways

a) There is unease in a relationship, that person may feel as though your expectations and demands in a relationship is not what they want... they are not matching, but they have the strength to go against your desires, they are not willing to compromise.

b) There may be another person on the scene creeping into the relationship. However the person is doing their best to not be distracted by another love interested, even though the temptation might be there.

OceanWhispers

To me also It was useful! Thanks Pamuya!

7 wands as not really knowing where to stand and living 2 different lives.

Yep, that's him!!! I was told that he is weak. He's actually very masculine but weak on the inside. So, that fits!

OceanWhispers

It can mean a number of things depending on the situation. One way of looking at the 7 is the ability to face many challenges at once, it shows courage under pressure and the ability to stand your ground. It also shows that you are willing to contine even if it means it may not work out for you. In the RW he continues knowing that he is on the verge of a cliff. He doesn't surrender though, he keeps going maybe foolishly (the mismatched shoes).

Also and often overlooked, Waite described the 7 as wordy strife. So verbal challenges coming at you and you springing, not in a defensive way, but in a passionate way to deflect and deter those challenges. Also someone wearing two different shoes, or having two alternate and parallel arguments like a spin doctor. As well as a note of caution against indecision, so for example, not being able to decide which path to take, take them both just get on with it!

I think the cliff gives this an impermancy as you will easily be able to come out on top in any verbal parry but not indefinitely.:)

You know, your first paragraph makes total sense! I feel that that is the situation. It feels very hopeless but somehow we keep going trying to make it work. I sure hope it works out!!

Thanks!!!

Ocean

OceanWhispers

ooooh.

I got this card myself in regards to a relationship reading. I take this card as one of 2 ways

a) There is unease in a relationship, that person may feel as though your expectations and demands in a relationship is not what they want... they are not matching, but they have the strength to go against your desires, they are not willing to compromise.

b) There may be another person on the scene creeping into the relationship. However the person is doing their best to not be distracted by another love interested, even though the temptation might be there.

Those are both wonderful takes on the card. I will for sure keep those in mind. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond!!! You guys have helped me out a ton!!!

Ocean