7 stages of life Tarot Spread

mjthomas

Hi
I compiled this spread recently and found it to be accurate. I have always suspected that I may move abroad one day and wanted a spread which would give me the answer but would also tell me what had led to it. This is what I came up with:

The spread should be put in an anticlock wise manner using 7 cards for the stages of life and the centre one is the outcome. Start with 1 on your left and make a clock with 7 being at the top of the spread moving anticlockwise. The eighth card will be in the middle.

The first card stipulates the birth to the age of 7 - the simple skills you learned.

The second card stipulates the age of 7 to 14, your development and integration into society, how it went, how you handled it.

The third card stipulates the age of 15 - 21, your integration into adulthood, physical, mental and sexual contact.

The fourth card stipulates the age of 21 and beyond, the beginning of your spritual life, how it arose.

The fifth card stipulates your continuing development on a spiritual, mystical and pyschic level. How it is progressing.

The sixth card is your sense of self. How you dealt with old things. How you discarded parts of you that were no longer of use to the person you are now. Transcendental Consciousness.

The seventh card is where you are now. Your liberation or enlightenment.

The eighth card is your outsome, where you will, where you will go.

This was very accurate for me.

Comments anyone?

Lysh

Interesting! I will have to try this! :) This spread seems like it might give insight to where we have been and where we are currently heading on our spiritual journey.