7 swords and 6 swords

Ethereal

How would you read this as what someone is getting out/from a relationship?as in attaining froom
the relationship.

starrystarrynight

Maybe it's allowing him to make a plan to move away from troubles to some "place" better--i.e. maybe it's a transitional relationship.

Ethereal

When i thought about this combo again after
i posted, it dawned on me. exactly how you saw it
starrystarrynight. planning, using stragety to escape troubles. The whole transitional
thing made full sense here. thank you for adding that on.
And, thanks for the help! i think we both are on the same page here,and have it right!

willowfox

How would you read this as what someone is getting out/from a relationship?as in attaining froom
the relationship.

Do you mean the benefits they are getting from being in the relationship?

7 swords + 6 swords suggests a new tranquility, after suffering from some problems in the past. Escaping from troubles of the past to a much better place.

tarotcognito

This is just me but that Seven feels a bit dodgy. While the Six does suggest a moving on to a better place, the better place hasn`t been reached yet. I can`t shake the feeling that the Seven indicates a matter that the person is still carrying, but is not dealing with. Dodging the issue, as it were.

Just my two cents.

JadoreHauteCouture

for me, it would mean that someone wants to move on or learn from the relationship but doesnt know how... but i guess its the same as said above, but in different words