8 & 3 Pentacles/construction?

Pao

hi everyone,

I was wondering if the 3 and 8 of pentacles could stand for someone working construction or painters, basically someone working with their hands doing physical labor.

any thoughts?

tink27

Pao said:
hi everyone,

I was wondering if the 3 and 8 of pentacles could stand for someone working construction or painters, basically someone working with their hands doing physical labor.

any thoughts?

Definitely! The 3 of pentacles could be the schematics (creative plans) of the work to be done by the 8 of pentacles (carpenter, painter, etc.,).....who works very well by himself. He is at his best when he is given free rein to express his creativity.....which he will do his utmost to achieve.

star-lover

Pao said:
hi everyone,

any thoughts?

the 3 as said is the blueprint, the plan, the commitment, the 8 involves love and dedication in the first place to put the work in whatever it takes

a very enjoyable combination

Pao

thanx again!

well I had asked a question to see if my friend started working (using the robin wood tarot) and I got the 8 of pentacles which asnwers yes he did. then I asked if he started working construction and I got the 1 of pentacles and then the 3 as a clarification, i felt it mean yes. Now everytime I ask I keep getting the 8. I hope I get in touch with him soon and confirm if I am wrong or not.

mollymawk

I get 7, 8, 3 Disks around here a lot for the environment. Of course, there's been major construction going on just outside my window for the past four years, and it's expected to last at least another three years.

Not really great for sleeping, but that's how I always associate those cards in this situation (the 7 being it's taking a really, really long time to get done).

Pao

yea for some reason with these cards i think of dirt lol so i start going off into construction, laborer kind of job lol i hope Im right for all i know he could be working in an office!!