8 of pentacles as a song?

KingMimi

I found out a guy I know wrote a song for me, or about me, and I've been curious to know what the song is about. Everytime I ask no matter who does the reading for me, whether it be me, or someone else I ALWAYS get the 8 of pentacles. One time I got the 8 of pentacles and the sun; to me it seems like he is still working on the song since the 8 of pentacles is about hard work. I mean unless the song is about hard work; the 8 of pentacles with the sun might mean he is still working on the song until it makes him happy and confident to give it to me, or to let people hear it.

rwcarter

It could be about you being a hard worker or learning/perfecting a new skill. It could be about how you keep your "nose to the grindstone". It might even be about how you work too much.

Kgirl

I think he's still working on the song, just getting it right

Rhinemaiden

I posted in the Daily Draw section that I'd pulled the 8 of pentacles today for a daily draw from TWO different decks. One depicted as "repetitive work", the other as "catching a coin falling from the money tree."

Depending on the deck/picture involved in your draw, I'd go with polishing his work (the song) until he's happy with it.

Masa

8 of pentacles is also about getting better at something, increasing knowledge, learning the details. And pents themselves can be about our bodies. So a song that describes someone's physical features and behaviors in detail could be card-ified this way.

Thirteen

I'm in agreement with others. The cards aren't answering your question, they're telling you he's still tinkering with it and so the question can't be answered until he's finished. He's trying to get it just right, every sound, every note, ever aspect harmonizing.

That the 8/Pents. Focus on the details, and get it right.

iAmRiotEyes

The song will probably be really well crafted.

KingMimi

Thanks everyone; I agree I don't think he's done and is still working hard on it. Hopefully I can hear it sometime this year and post what the song was actually about. :)