9 and 10 of Cups as....what someone loves?

LaRazia

A reading has been done for me and the question was what are the things that mz boyfriend likes most about me,and amongst the cards that came out were 9 of Cups and 10 of Cups...do zou guzs have any idea what hat could represent in the context of the question?

Tiddles

A reading has been done for me and the question was what are the things that mz boyfriend likes most about me,and amongst the cards that came out were 9 of Cups and 10 of Cups...do zou guzs have any idea what hat could represent in the context of the question?

A satisfying sex life and the possibility of a long term commitment, possibly wife material?

LaRazia

We have a long term relationship already,and I have fantasized about being his wife as funny as it sounds.
I kind of view him as my ideal. :)

Tiddles

We have a long term relationship already,and I have fantasized about being his wife as funny as it sounds.
I kind of view him as my ideal. :)
If you're already in a long term commitment, then I think he might think of you as a good potential wife that will give him the stable family he wants. Granted, that might not be the way it turns out, but I think that's how he's feeling ATM.