A gift for a friend

cait_inthe_moon

I have this friend that just got herself out of a bad situation. I want to make her a gift of a necklace using a stone, but I am not sure what to use. I want it to be something that would give her strength and confidence that what she did was for the best.
The necklace is going to be made of hemp with a hemp "net" to hold the stone.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

a_shikhs

I think you should go in for a nice amethyst stone.. It is a lovely and a very strong crystal..

Little Eagle

The choice of crystal or (sitting ones !) depends on the situation. There are many guides available for the metaphysical properties of crystals. Perhaps you could arrange for your friend to visit a shop and intuitively pick a stone on her vibrational wavelenght.The suprise is gone i know but the choice may be better. Crystals chosen and empowered correctly can be friends for life.

Chronata

Little Eagle has good advice here...sometimes the best crystal for a situation is the one a person is most drawn to at the moment.

But if I had to pick something,based on what Iknow of someone elses situation...I have never gone wrong with the planetary influences...

In this case,I would suggest either Garnet or Jet.

Both stones are ruled by Saturn...the planet of ending things...and both stones can help end things in a harmonious way.

Garnet and Jet strengthen the determination and resolve.

Garnet whispers ideas of "you are better than all this" and helps to regain self worth, self esteem, and ego...

Jet is great for that inner truth and justice feeling...the knowing absolutely that you did the right thing in the situation, and that where you are is exactly the place you need to be.

Either...or perhaps a combination might be helpful for your friend.

and well...black and red look so stylish together too. :D

WhiteRaven

Red Jasper is good for gently letting things go....