A past-life spread w/o too many cards?

blackroseivy

Does anyone have one, or know where I can find one? I had one around here someplace, but I think it had 10 or 11 cards, & that's a wee bit lengthy for me.

Thanx anyone for help! :D

celticnoodle

there is one on the tarotspreads section of this site--i copied it below for you. it was added to this site by kyriesummer in 2001 and is called "past lives spread". you lay out one card for past life and one for present life. it's only 6 cards each side, but if you only want to read the past life section, i don't see why you can't just lay out 6 cards and only read those cards---skip the present life cards.

past life situtation - - - - - - present life situation

xx - - - - - - - - Mental Lessons - - - - - - - -xx

xx - - - - - - - - Emotional Lessons - - - - - - xx

xx - - - - - - - - Physical Lessons- - - - - - - xx

xx - - - - - - - - Spiritual Lessons- - - - - - - xx

xx - - - - - - - - Wordly Lessons- - - - - - - -xx

xx - - Final Outcome of past life/next step in this life - - xx

Dancing Bear

This one was given to me by Mooncat2 who in turn it was given to her by Napaea both AT members

It is a 10 card spread but i find i use just the top half alot unless i want to delve deeper.. In which is where it become very interesting.

It is a spread that i read Intuitively with my Voyager Deck, I ignore the cards numbers and suits for the past and sometimes present and am flexable with the positioning meanings.
I use Voyager as for me it is a great deck for triggers..You obviously can use whatever deck you are comfortable with.

they are laid out in two rows of 5
always do the past first sit on it for a few days until you are clear about the past ( As visons thoughts etc.. came come days later) ...Once clear , then if you choose to,..... draw the second half, Present.

The Top half is the Past life;

1.....who you were ( personality)
2.....Past life overview or theme
3.....Surroundings
4 .... Realtionships
5.....End of life.

Add up the cards and get a quintessential card. represents summary of the life, Karma .....Use this card Intuitively..

Bottom half Present

6...How this past life effects you now
7...Fears you bought over from the past life
8....Challenges/Goals present life brings to you
9...Talents you brought from past life
10 ....Summary of the whole reading

again add a quintessential card for the present..

Good Luck

I use this spread all the time and find it fantastic, with brilliant results..It has helped many people on their path seeking healing..

:love: DB xx

blackroseivy

Thanx both of you so much, now I will figure out which one to use! :D