a possitive spin on the Temperance reverse

finaflight

Hi everyone

I am using the Druid Craft deck

I have a question about the reverse temperance.

When I asked how someone felt about me as a past card. I got the temperance reverse.

I have readin the forum where this has meant competitve. Buut I have not heard anything like that from this person.
He actually said some pretty nice things. And none of it was negative at all. Not to say the card has to be negative.

Anyone have a possitive spin on the Temperance reverse.

Thirteen

cosmoline said:
I have readin the forum where this has meant competitve. Buut I have not heard anything like that from this person.
He actually said some pretty nice things. And none of it was negative at all. Not to say the card has to be negative.

Anyone have a possitive spin on the Temperance reverse.
Upright Temperance is an attempt to achieve synthesis. The reverse could be saying, simply, that the person sees how different you are from them, opposite, and appreciates that rather than wanting to find a way to merge the two of you into a third, unified form.

Likewise, Temperance does refer to not over-indulging, so the reverse might signal an indulgence, in this case, effusive praise rather than moderated praise.

finaflight

That is exactly right I think Thirteen.

I write off the top of my head. He said even though I have a problem with grammer and puctuatin. I do tell a good story.
They run from me like a faucet he said. Told me not to loose that.

He is a song writer. Bit blocked right now. So we have been trying to combine the two. My stories and his song writing.
He thinks he`s a little short on the creative thinking. So he gives me a couple of sentaces. Then I run with it.
Personally I like to talk more than writing. But I have to keep asking him if he got all that. I talk fast and sometimes skip from one thng to the next.

He also said that he wanted to be my friend at first, but also found me attractive as well. So I`m not sure if that could also be part of temerance or not.
But he likes those two things about me.

Thank you
You always have the right answer

finaflight

Oh yes.
Too much praise may be true too.
But I`m usually talking alot so don`t listen to to much he is saying at times.

I kinda pretend I dont hear praise. Not sure why that is exactly.
Makes me feel squeemish I think.

Thanks again

finaflight

Oh, I get it now.

This gentleman is very quiet. interverted. Never says to much. Even when I do stop talking.

He is very conservative. And practical. He gives one liners for answers.

Someone told me once while in Ireland. We had been down south and by the time we reached the north my friend saif " look you`v talked the length of Ireland.

My friend he is all up in his head alot I think. He`s an accountant. So he thinks alot.

And me i`m more of in touch with my senses. Maybe a little to much sometimes. Spend alot of time on my owm. Not always. But alot.

And he just seems to me to be alot differant than the people I am normally use to.
ok, so I understand this better.

Thirteen

cosmoline said:
And he just seems to me to be alot differant than the people I am normally use to.
So, fire and water, but you two don't want to merge and become more like each other (or something else), you're enjoying the differences? That works for me with Temperance reverse.

balenciaga

cosmoline said:
When I asked how someone felt about me as a past card. I got the temperance reverse.

In the past, the person thought the two of you "couldn't be mixed", "not a good combination", like oil and water. As if you would have nothing in common.
I am sure the cards have changed since then, noting your description of the person you mention - he seems like he has come around to a new way of thinking. And if you follow this line of thought regarding Temperance when reversed, you could say that the possibility of combining 2 very different people was a weak energy, but still present. As if the cards are saying "yes, it is obvious you two are different from each other, but even so, there is a possibility this can be turned around and you can still find a way to share something in common."

finaflight

No, I don`t want to merge and become more like him. Nor does he want to become like me. I dont think.

I told him I like be around people I can learn from. People different than what I am use to.
Even if isn`t good all the time.

I mean, you can be around people you have plenty in common with, but it aint gonna be good all the time. Gets kinda stale.

I think as long as you are learning from your experiences with two people who are the different, then that is living. Not to say you don`t learn from those who have/had ways like your own.

So Thirteen. Fire and water is right. We aint always on the same page at first.

balenciaga is correct too. It can be a weak combination at times.

But I want to learn from him. I want to understand why it is that way. A challenge for myself I guess. And maybe him too.

He told me when he is around me he can see how boxed in he really is.
And me. When I am around him I can feel how all over the place I can be.
But that’s where he makes my “all over the place” make sense to me when I can`t.

I think we both walk away learning something new about each other. But not becoming more like the other.

I hope I made sense here.

finaflight

I think too

if you mix oil and water and spin it in a bleder. In our case interacting. It can work.

So like he and myself. once we have had what ever we need from each other. It is kind of like the blender stops. Water and Oil seperates.
And we go our seperate ways.