A Pro-Reading Site "study group"

Shade

I was going over OonaOwl's list of sites to read professionally on and I had a crazy idea.We have lots of threads on this site where people sign up to do a series of readings for each other or trade decks or study something. Could we form a group and sign up to read professionally on several sites and compare our experiences?

Is that crazy talk?

Here is the list of sites Oona provided that got me thinking.

california psychics
hollywood psychics
ask a psychic
psychic source
circle of stars
bitwine
oranum
liveperson
keen
lifereadings
asknow
psychic access
psychic center

Yineth

Hey Shade,

I don't necessarily think it's 'crazy-talk', but it may be difficult to find enough members who may or may not have worked for the listed companies. The study group idea sounds fun though and sharing about our experiences from the different places (without bias) would be really helpful to know in the long run.

I'm still waiting for my training date for Oranum right now, so once I get through all the fun jumps and hoops I may have something to add :)

-Yin

Disa

I've been on the fence about even trying to work for these types of companies for a long time. I don't have anything to add, but I would sure be interested in following along to hear about the pros and cons of it all. I won't be able to do anything like this for at least another year. I've got papers to write - ugg

OOnaOwl

Great Idea!
I just started a group for pro internet readers elsewhere last week. It's not a study group, but is a place to share support & knowledge in a positive environment. I don't believe I can share it here-it would be against AT rules. I'm fuzzy on the rules here?
Oh, also LifeReadings is actually LifeReaders.
Also,
Psychic Power Network is another company!

olivia1

Im game. i work for Psychic Power Network (PPN) and Ask Now. I prefer the clientele on PPN. Theyre nicer. Though the readings on PPN are shorter because people just seem to want to ask one question and go. On Ask Now, the customers ask a lot of questions which is awesome. Pay is much better at Ask Now. Management on both sites are nice. they really support their talent but PPN is more reader focused (they dont tolerate rude callers) where as Ask Now is more customer driven.

I have been with PPN longer.

OOnaOwl

I forgot to add: Please count me in to your study group! :)

Shade

Oona it sounds like your group would be a better place to go to share this type of info. Will definitely send you a PM to get more info.