a Queen of Pents guy?

Girl Archer

I got the queen of pents in the position 'physical/emotional/intellectual traits of soulmate' in the soul mate spread. So, what does a queen of pents say about the guy? That he could be sensitive, down to earth, homey, sensual with a love for fine dining, probably with an 'earthy' hobby, smart (good with numbers), a tad conservative, very compassionate by nature, possible animal lover(the way that queen fondly gazes upon the rabbit) maybe in the medical profession or something to do with Virgo? Because the queen is said to be associated with virgo traits and professions? What would the guy look like, if he were a queen of pents? What would he be like, as a friend and lover? Is he a keeper? Wouldn't the Queen of pents' passion be slow to ignite, given that it is the pents? ;)

WalesWoman

I'd say keeper, this is a guy who is really good with his hands, is creative and makes tons of practical, magical things, spends lots of time out in the work shop doing carpentry, loves to cook & host parties, doesn't mind doing kitchen or domestic duty, loves kids and is fantastic gardener. My late father in law was a Queen Pentacles kind of man, a Virgo... oh yeah, he had excellent business acumen as well... was a restaurateur for a long time.

He was the warmest, sweetest man and kept the family running smoothly, acted as mediator and kept everything from unraveling.

Girl Archer

I'd say keeper, this is a guy who is really good with his hands, is creative and makes tons of practical, magical things, spends lots of time out in the work shop doing carpentry, loves to cook & host parties, doesn't mind doing kitchen or domestic duty, loves kids and is fantastic gardener. My late father in law was a Queen Pentacles kind of man, a Virgo... oh yeah, he had excellent business acumen as well... was a restaurateur for a long time.

He was the warmest, sweetest man and kept the family running smoothly, acted as mediator and kept everything from unraveling.

Wow, he sounds amazing... If my guy is anything like what you have described, lucky me :) I love a man who can cook and would willingly pitch in with the domestic chores ;)

SirRushing

Queen Pentacles is a person who spends money, wealth, or give gifts in order to show affection and admiration. So this is a person who may buy your paintings in order to show that he appreciate your work. He maybe buy you flowers, jewelry, or take you out a lot on dates in order to show that he loves you. He may give you his favorite t-shirt for you to wear in order to show that he likes you a lot.

Basically, they buy your love by spending money on you and giving you stuff.

I am a Queen Pentacles, because tarot always tells me that I am. If I like a guy, even if I don't know him very well, then I am buying him gifts in order to impress him. If I love you, I am fond of you, I admire you...I will buy you something.

Unlike what Waleswoman said. I don't like cleaning and fixing on the up, cooking and being around kids, even though I am a female. But no one said that anyone is a Court Suit 100%. But then again, I don't think Queen Pentacles means someone that loves kids and loves doing house stuff. I just think it means that since Queens Pentacles loves to show that they love themselves, or love others by spending money on self or persons, then a Queen Pentacles person will financially support that person and lavish them with luxurious gifts. So if you like children, if you like doing household stuff, then you will do whatever it takes financially give your children the best and show physically to someone else that you love them by taking care of all the household duties with the "I love you so much, I decided to cook you a meal. I love you so much I decided to buy you a dishwasher so you wouldn't have to wash dishes by hand anymore." However, liking this or that is not a prerequisite to the card. Because I might spend money on you doesn't mean I want to give you a child, or want to clean up your junky home and wash your clothes. My Queen of Pentacles only goes so far.

WalesWoman

Perhaps I generalized, but I was going by the traits of my late father-in-law who has always seemed like a Queen of Pentacles or that card would come up for him. My son is also a Virgo, but I don't associate Queen of Pentacles with him at all...he has no desire for children at all, doesn't garden or get all that domestic and can't buy anyone anything, but he is a whiz at making cool little boats from bits of wood...then again he is still young and struggling so the Knight of Pentacles might describe him better.

Girl Archer

Oh thank you, both of you for the interesting perspectives that you provided :)

starrystarrynight

Not to throw a monkey wrench into things here, but only to point out the different energies this card can represent, I would also suggest getting a medical history on this person before going too far into a relationship with him once you meet him.

Many years ago, I did a series of readings for a young-ish woman who kept getting the Queen of Pentacles in a similar position as you described--but the rest of the spreads always carried a physical/financial health warning to her that she could only suspect as her penchant for liking and having nice creature comforts...but her "soul-mate" wasn't like that at all, so that particular element of the readings never seemed to fit for her. He was, in all ways, her "prince charming." Long story short...it turned out that this "soul-mate" had an STD he didn't even know about that eventually passed between the two of them--so both the warning given by the rest of the cards for her to watch her back AND the health issue that the man brought to the table both fit the Queen of Pentacles in these readings (given, of course, the rest of the cards in the spreads.)

I offer this just to suggest that any card can hold both positive and negative connotations, and personal experiences will vary as you continue to do readings of a similar nature. And always to consider the rest of the cards in a spread to point you in the direction you may need to go with any card.

Girl Archer

Thanks for the warning Starry. I will definitely keep that in mind. Although, could it be pointing to my own health issues or need to take care of myself? Because,the last time I got Page of Pents in the same soul mate spread, it actually was around the time when my internship confirmed. Much later on, when my job hunt began, I started getting the King of Wands which I think was a message from the cards asking me to be more like him, than saying that the King of Wands was actually my soul mate. However, how can one keep getting different cards each time in such a crucial spread such as this? Can soulmates change from time to time, or do the cards mark the evolving of the soul mate from one phase to another?

WalesWoman

You do know that a soul mate doesn't necessarily mean it's a person of the sex you are attracted to, but someone who compliments and completes you... a best friend kind of person perhaps.

Girl Archer

Yes, I do know that. In fact, I strongly believe that my bff and I are soul mates :)