A significator for a job related question

Arcane

I was wondering what other's would use as a significator for a job related question. I tend to use the 3 of Pentacles coupled with the court card best to represent the person (f2f only).

Love
Arcane

Elven

Hi Arcane

I really depends on the question - but I use the 8 of Pentacles - though any card which you feel is relevant and represents the question and the querant is what you should go with. Majors or Minors - both are exceptable.

Blessings Elven x

Arcane

The question was, will I be moving to a better position with my job? That is why I questioned the 3 of Pentacles, I wonder if this is the right significator for the question?

Love
Arcane

teomat

Arcane said:
The question was, will I be moving to a better position with my job? That is why I questioned the 3 of Pentacles, I wonder if this is the right significator for the question?

Love
Arcane
It's a matter of personal preference of course, but I don't use significators for any reading. Isn't it depriving your deck of one possible outcome?
Supposing the answer to your question WAS the 3 of Pentacles?

MeeWah

The use of a card as a significator a matter of personal preference. & may depend on the query.

I prefer to not use a significator card since it removes from the deck a card & eliminates its possible presence in a throw.

MeeWah

Do check out Using Tarot Cards' Table of Contents posted as a sticky at the top of this forum, & refer to post #3 for a list of the past & interesting threads on the subject of "Significators".

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=77111

[Edited to include link.]