A Trick to Remembering 36 Lenormand Titles/Numbers

birdsong123

I was able to memorize all 36 Lenormand cards in the deck by title and number in just over an hour, and I would like to share this technique with you.

Once you know all 36 cards of the Lenormand deck, you'll never again need a spread cloth. Here is the trick I used to memorize them all.

www.donnaleigh.com/apps/blog/show/21190215

I hope this is helpful to you in your Lenormand readings.

Warmly,

Donnaleigh

jeffrey2530

YES IT IS! Thank you!

Elven

Oh my! That was so much fun. And I said I had no memory - phttt!! :laugh:
Remembered them all. They are etched in my brain, numbered and in order :D
Great videos too. Thank-you for taking the time to make them.
:heart:

Risingsign

Another happy bunny

I had great success with Donnaleigh's videos and it was fun, too! Now whenever I notice a number between 1 and 36 I remind myself which card that is. :)

Tarot Orat

FANTASTIC!!!! I wish my lunch hour was longer to watch them all and do the work all at once...I know what I'm doing when i get home tonight :D

The way I remember the Anchor as 2nd to last is that when you bring a boat into the harbor you drop the anchor, then you get off the boat. So the anchor is the 2nd to last thing you do when you're finishing a voyage.

Elven

FANTASTIC!!!! I wish my lunch hour was longer to watch them all and do the work all at once...I know what I'm doing when i get home tonight :D

The way I remember the Anchor as 2nd to last is that when you bring a boat into the harbor you drop the anchor, then you get off the boat. So the anchor is the 2nd to last thing you do when you're finishing a voyage.

Oh thats a good way to remember the anchor! Well done!

For the last card I say "Thirty-ex" sounds like "Thirty-six" but the "ex" is a cross (as in X) - so Thirty (x)Six = Cross :)

SwampLady

This was awesome!!! I did this last night and took me about an hour and a half, because I did more drills and have been randomly saying them all day. Thank you so much for posting these. I don't think I have ever learned anything so quickly.