Aboriginal Spirit Oracle

Ladyoflosttimes

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/aboriginal-spirit-oracle/

I just got this deck and I love it. The art is simple but yet I find powerful and I have found this Oracle to be really accurate. (Mind you I am still a newbie) I opened the pack when I got it started to mindlessly shuffle the cards just to get a feel for them and the moment that a question popped in my head a card fell out of my hand. The card that fell was right to what came to my mind!! I have used it a few times since and it has been right on.

I wanted to a quick post with pictures so if anyone was interested in this oracle you can get a better idea of what you are getting. I really dislike that fact when shopping for Oracles you can never find a full list of the card names. So in the pictures you can see all the names. I did not show all the card fronts because I was worried about copy right stuff. They are about 3 ¼ by 4 ¼ and have a lovely Matte finish to them. They came in a wood box but the top was warped a bit. I do not mind it because it seems to keep the lid on better. :) The LWB I ok it gives the meanings and reversals but my only complain with any of this is that they don’t give a way to use/work with the deck. If you’re a newbie like me it’s a bit hard but luckily I have Aeclectic ! :D

I am so happy that I went on the manhunt for these cards!! I was dreading to have to order from Australia because of the higher cost and shipping but I did manage to find a place in the US and they were quick with the shipping to!! I don’t think I am allowed to put the link in but I can pm you it if you like.

Attachments

• 20130504_225141.jpg
    20130504_225141.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 20130504_225235.jpg
    20130504_225235.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 20130504_225802.jpg
    20130504_225802.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 89

DownwardSpiral

This is from the Spirit Dreaming site listed as the where you can buy from....

What will this deck do for you as the Reader?
Readers are able to ask questions of the deck and draw a card for immediate guidance for their problems.

So it seems the idea is to ask a question and then draw a card. This also seems like it would be a good deck to ask questions like What is it I'm not seeing about (a current situation)? or Where should my focus be/how can I better deal with ....? Personal insight types of questions where I think you could draw up to 3 cards to give you the insight you need concerning any number of situations. You could always experiment with drawing one, two or three cards to see which gives you the information you need. (meaning three cards may only confuse the answer, or one card might not be enough information)

These do look like interesting cards.