Ace Of Pentacles comes up repeatedly?

xLilyPondx

I haven't had much experience with the Ace of Pentacles, but when it does for me, it has come up many times as a harbinger of a gift or a new opportunity (both spiritual and physical).

Maybe it is marking a new period of spiritual growth for me?

I'm wondering why it's been cropping up when I was shuffling when asking about today in a general sense. Is there something I am missing about this? Because I would like to know how it can be interpreted as an event. :D. Does anyone else have any experiences with the Ace of Pentacles as a possible event they can share? Thanks in advance. :)

Marieve

Hi,

That's quite difficult to say as it is Ace, so it's very general. For me it is like a Good Luck charm. And it is like physical form is the manifestation of spirit kind of thing. So it could be anything that you wish for, I would look for possibilities, for some potentials opening up that maybe you've overlooked.

Minotauro

perhaps if it keeps on coming ,it's telling you about an oportunity that is presenting to you and you may not have seen it yet! telling you not to loose it , so pay attention , this could be a money oportunity or something else.

starrystarrynight

The Ace of Pentacles can signify a new start on the physical plane that may need a little help from you to get going--so, it could represent anything from starting a new diet, to getting pregnant, to a writing a paper for class. Once you figure out what that new start could be, you may have to urge it along in the direction you want or need it to take.

xLilyPondx

Hi,

That's quite difficult to say as it is Ace, so it's very general. For me it is like a Good Luck charm. And it is like physical form is the manifestation of spirit kind of thing. So it could be anything that you wish for, I would look for possibilities, for some potentials opening up that maybe you've overlooked.

Ah, this is very interesting to see it that way! :) Thanks for the insight, I'll see if I passed up any opportunities that might be on my way.

xLilyPondx

perhaps if it keeps on coming ,it's telling you about an oportunity that is presenting to you and you may not have seen it yet! telling you not to loose it , so pay attention , this could be a money oportunity or something else.

Hm, I don't know if I have any new opportunities coming up for me at this time, so I'll be sure to keep a look out :) Thanks.

xLilyPondx

The Ace of Pentacles can signify a new start on the physical plane that may need a little help from you to get going--so, it could represent anything from starting a new diet, to getting pregnant, to a writing a paper for class. Once you figure out what that new start could be, you may have to urge it along in the direction you want or need it to take.

Speaking of class, it might be telling me to literally get grounded and finishing up reading for classes. xD I just need to figure out what this new direction is. :)

Thanks for the insight Starry.

ramin

for me A of Pent is usually something in new arriving in physical form (object, document etc)
it could be letter you were waiting or piece of jewellery you wanted. Two weeks back I had this as daily draw card and I was surprised when I went to work a friend had brought a vest for me which I had been talking about for a long time and seen online and wanted to buy.She actually found it at a store and bought it. It was not a gift.

So for me most of the time a physical thing which I buy/get

nisaba

Maybe it is marking a new period of spiritual growth for me?
Possibly, if you see it as primarily spiritual. I see it as primarily physical, but our interpretations (and therefore the way our decks work) is allowed to be different.

I'm wondering why it's been cropping up when I was shuffling when asking about today in a general sense. Is there something I am missing about this? Because I would like to know how it can be interpreted as an event. :D. Does anyone else have any experiences with the Ace of Pentacles as a possible event they can share? Thanks in advance. :)
As an event, it is like all the Aces a beginning, or a starting-point for you to begin to act on.

If you want to see it as the physical-world, it can be anything from teh start of a period of physiological healing, to the start of a new income-stream, to the start of a new collection of something, to a gift (as in something tangible) offered to you by someone - a wrapped parcel.

If you see Pentacles as primarily spiritual rather than physical, tehn perhaps it is a new spiritual path for you to start. And perhaps it is coming up repeatedly because you haven't yet acted on it and taken that first step towards walking down that path.