Ace of Wands = Now?

caridwen

If you draw a card for timing and get the Ace of Wands - does that mean now? Or does it mean that the potential is there right now? Or it is a seasonal card, like Autumn? I haven't a clue how to read this.:)

willowfox

It will depend a lot on the question but as wands are an action packed crowd it could well indicate very soon, like in the next moment.

starrystarrynight

I think the Ace of Swords is more about right-timing. That the time is now.

I would think the Ace of Wands is more that the passion is there, welling up and giving the potential to bring that energy to fruition. But it would be up to the seeker to finally make the move...not necessarily at this moment, or at all. Just that the potential is there.

Don't ask me about timing as far as the calendar goes. I've never been good at figuring that out. I am always off. :)

GoddessArtemis

My experience with Aces for timing has been pretty consistent.

Ace of Wands typically has meant that the drive is there, that it could happen any time now...usually by the end of that day. But it doesn't always work. It all depends on whether the seeker or the person being read about will use the energy of that Ace to make something happen.

With Ace of Swords, however, I've found it to be quite definitive. If you pull this card, the timing is within 24 hours of the time the card came up...and I admit, it has not disappointed yet.

Ace of Pentacles is anywhere from a week to a month..it's rather slow...and not always reliable because so much can change events in a week or a month, so it's more like...at the time of this reading, it means, "Not now; in a while".

Ace of Cups all depends on the mood(s) of the querent/the person being read about. Usually, the Ace of Cups means "the next day". At least, that's how it's always turned out for me.

GA

balenciaga

GoddessArtemis said:
With Ace of Swords, however, I've found it to be quite definitive. If you pull this card, the timing is within 24 hours of the time the card came up...and I admit, it has not disappointed yet.

Ace of Pentacles is anywhere from a week to a month..it's rather slow...and not always reliable because so much can change events in a week or a month, so it's more like...at the time of this reading, it means, "Not now; in a while".

GA

The Swords are swift, slicing thru air, so that makes perfect sense. Also, the Ace of Pentacles moves over land, like fourth class mail, so it would be slow. And it means "you are on the right track; keep going in that direction".:)

willowfox

Well, wands are fire and fire burns quickly.

Swords are air and on a windy day it moves real fast.

Pents are land travel, ain't going anywhere fast.

Cups are water, they can be fast or slow, depends upon the weather conditions.

MercyMe

Aces, to me, are always "right now" cards. They offer an opportunity that must be seized and used in order to bear fruit of any kind. So whenever an ace shows up for timing, I know the event or situation is imminent. Beyond that, I pretty much agree with GA, except that I've seen Ace of Pents mean "one day" as well...only the nature of the event is more tangible. However, it can mean as long as a month. As far as the Ace of Wands? Yeah, right now...like yesterday. If you blink you might miss it though. It'll come fast and go just as fast.

Ginny

caridwen

Thanks all - if something happened, I missed it! Ah well...

Sophie

In my system, the Ace of Wands means one day - today or tomorrow. Ace of Swords is one week, Ace of Cups, one month, and Ace of Pentacles, one year.

But everyone has their own system. The important thing is to decide on a system before you draw the card.

Aces also mean "yes" for me, with a timing corollary of "yes, immediately" for Ace of Wands, "yes, pretty quickly" for the Ace of Swords; "Ace, in the medium term" for the Ace of Cups; and "yes, but be patient" for the Ace of Pentacles.

MercyMe

caridwen said:
Thanks all - if something happened, I missed it! Ah well...

Well, with Ace of Wands you just might have. It's a spark that flares up and can die off just as quickly if it doesn't have tinder to ignite.

Ginny