Ace Wands - a pen???

Biba28

Hi guys,

As usual, things with said guy are driving me absolutely crazy!!! (This is not helped by the looming lunar eclipse!!!).

I did a reading yesterday to see what I could do to give myself a bit of peace. The last card was Ace Wands. I took this to mean I would have a sudden energy surge, a bright idea etc. I couldn't quite believe it at the time as I was still in the throes of the lunar fog (first card was the Moon funnily enough!), but I have awoken today with the sudden urge to start writing a diary. To get these thoughts out of my head, down on paper and then out of the way.

I smiled when I remembered Ace Wands from yesterday. The wand now resembles a pen :)

WalesWoman

Yes a pen! Often I'd get the Ace of Wands when I started work on a painting and thought of it as the paintbrush.

nisaba

Biba28 said:
I smiled when I remembered Ace Wands from yesterday. The wand now resembles a pen :)
<smile> In one of my favourite decks, the Ace Wands *IS* a giant pen, blasting off into space like a rocket, with a rider.

TarotDave

Biba28 said:
Hi guys,

As usual, things with said guy are driving me absolutely crazy!!! (This is not helped by the looming lunar eclipse!!!).

I did a reading yesterday to see what I could do to give myself a bit of peace. The last card was Ace Wands. I took this to mean I would have a sudden energy surge, a bright idea etc. I couldn't quite believe it at the time as I was still in the throes of the lunar fog (first card was the Moon funnily enough!), but I have awoken today with the sudden urge to start writing a diary. To get these thoughts out of my head, down on paper and then out of the way.

Sounds like a good bet. I find that the Page of Swords can also indicate a message of some sort as well. The Ace of Wands IMO can also indicate the start of something.

214red

Be interesting to see what you were writing, it likely it was about an action a new thought proccess, or something that is intense.

Biba28

214red said:
Be interesting to see what you were writing, it likely it was about an action a new thought proccess, or something that is intense.

Hi Red,

Yes, about new thought processes and v. intense. I wanted to break down all my thoughts about the situation, dump them on paper and be able to get on with my day. What I thought would come out of the pen (a rant, basically) didn't happen. Instead, I wrote lots of questions down (as if on autopilot, the pen was doing the work), and tried to answer them - i.e. what will he do? What's he thinking? How do I deal with it? It was funny, because I could come up with answers to them all, unexpectedly. It was all very High Priestess.