Aleister Crowley books please help?

Lourdez

It ok mods please delete this thread I have completed my order:)

Zephyros

While I would recommend both, as a beginner it would help if you focused yourself on what you want. The Book of Law is important, and is what the Thoth is based on to a great extent, but both it and its commentary can be found easily on the internet. It is, however, difficult to understand, so you might want some background information first. The Book of Lies deals with Sex Magick, and isn't completely necessary for a beginner in the Thoth, although you will probably wish to read both books in time. It can be found online.

Don't get ahead of yourself, there are several very good introductory books to the Thoth before you tackle those books, both "Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot" and "Chicken Qabalah," both by Lon Milo DuQuette are good primers. They won't get you very deep, but they will get you in the door. Crowley's own Book of Thoth is of course the best, and it, too, can be downloaded.

Lourdez

Thank you thank you I already have the "understanding A C Thoth" so I will start with this one :)