...and yet another Full Moon spread

Calcifer

Just as the moon last night reached it's fullest point (just after midnight), I felt inspired and did a new version of a monthly moon reading. This works equally well with New Moons too...

Fishing out my significator (I was using my Deck of the Bastard), I asked the cards, as I shuffled, for 8 cards depicting the first week of the lunar cycle, with one card to sum up the week, and the others as a "card a day". Then, as traditional, I cut the deck, reformed it, and separated it into 3 piles. Turning over the top card in each pile, I chose the card I wanted to represent the week as a whole - then I put the piles together with that pile on top, and the card I chose went next to the significator...... the idea being for me to make an "active choice" in the matter. Then I laid out seven cards in a row, one for each day of the first week. With notebook in hand, I dutifully recorded the results.

Next, I gathered all of the cards up and reshuffled - repeating the process for each of the remaining 3 weeks in the lunar cycle... This got me a 4 week overview, and 28 individual cards - one for each day, all on a sheet of notebook paper. Now, with this, I can and will use the card for the day as the significator in any 3 card spread that I might want to use on a day by day basis (or any other spread you like to use).

I didn't use any "positions" for this, just a straight out 7 cards in a row... in this case from Friday through Thursday; times 4. Now, as the month progresses, I can analyze each day with new spreads.

Just thought I'd throw this in :)

Michael