Angel Journey Cards??

norn

Does any one have this oracle deck? Brian Williams was the artist and I just bought it for seven dollars at a Half Priced Books.
When I looked for a review of the deck I found that it goes for Sixty dollars and up at Amazon. Also it is out of print. The artwork is glorious and it seems to be a very telling and honest deck.
I was just very curious to see if anyone else has this deck because I would love to talk about it, or even study it with someone. Also, do not give it away or sell it because it is worth quite a chunk of change!

Blessings, Norn

norn

Thankx Luna !

Blessings, Norn

Shadow Wolf

I've never heard of these. Does anyone have them ?

Onyx

I know that this is a pretty old thread but it was the only one I could find on these cards.

I never knew this deck existed and I stumbled across it at a used book store and it was in pristine condition. There is a good sized book that I haven't even begun to look at but the cards are full of Brian's amazing artwork.

With the die hard following that Brian Williams seems to have in some quarters it is a little shocking that this deck doesn't have posts about it. I was curious if anyone else was familiar with the deck.

Might just try a few readings with the deck to see how it goes.

Onyx.

cardlady22

I was lucky enough to get my set from PathWalker's box of 130, a collection that belonged to Margaret Griffiths. The cards are beautiful. And I'll admit that the only reason I wanted them was Brian Williams' artwork. I'm not much for angels in the usual sense. I haven't read through all of the book yet, but I do like this:

"As an oracle, the Angel Journey cards do not tell or foretell as much as they invite us to discover own answers to questions, problems, and issues.
When we pick a card, we must let the imagination, not the intellect, do the interpreting.
The imagination is actually the operations room of the soul, the place where we connect to our deepest and highest selves . . . the meeting place of our conscious and unconscious . . .
"

The Angel Journey Spread has you divide the deck into its 3 parts and choose 1 card from each:
Season- stage of development & spiritual attitude to adopt
Symbol- guidance for resolving the issue, or a new awareness
Journey- true nature of the problem, issue or question.