Angela McGerr's heart and soul angel cards......

tinkerbell

Hi all,
I just found these on e-bay.
I have her harmony angel cards and have to say I personally find them very complex but I wondered if anybody has these, (they're fairly new I think).
They're designed to "provide angelic guidance to link the hearts desire with the soul's purpose".
I think the concept behind them sounds lovely, but wondered if any of you have bought them and if so, what are your thoughts about them?
Would you recommend them?
If you own both, (or any of Angela Mcgerr's other angel sets), which do you prefer?
Love,
Tinkerbell x

SpiritOfTheDogz

I've just recieved the heart and soul cards a few days ago having had the harmony cards for nearly a year.
When i first got the harmony cards I couldn't use them at all, but with a bit of work and a slight adjustment on what they stand for they work quite well.

I have both decks mixed together now to make a 96 card deck and I wouldne't say I prefer one over the other, each has its individual qualities as does each suit within the decks.

Can't wait for her third and final deck (with this publisher) to come out later this year.

Paul

Rev_Vesta

hi.... I have just got both of these decks.......and love the imagery and the messages.........

but hope soon I will not always need the books for readings...or is that something that has been difficult with these decks......

look forward to hearing from others that have worked with both of these decks...

Vesta