Angelic Abundance set

Emily

I bought the 'Angelic Abundance' set by Angela McGerr yesterday. I went into my local discount bookshop looking for a pressie for my hubby, saw this little card and book set first then found books that my hubby would like - surprisingly easy too - I thought I'd be searching for ages but I wasn't.

I've never seen these cards before, I had no idea what I was buying - all I knew was from looking at the top section of the box - the Angels aren't pictured like say Doreen Virtues 'Healing with the Angels'. They are very vibrant, most cards with wings and some very surreal looking scenes but no traditional Angels. Also included is a pendulum made from a crystal and gold wire on a metal gold/fabric thread and a dowsing board with a chakra chart on the reverse.

There is a booklet that explains all you have to do - the whole kit is about invoking the help of your chosen Angel or the Angels will choose for you - I was a little worried about the rituals to go through to invite your Angel to help you - not really into 'invoking' beings into my life but I'll give this a try. :)

I could actually do with a little 'divine intervention' at the moment before I go the other path and start cursing people lol

I haven't used the set yet, other than to get to know the pendulum, which feels fantastic and gives me the same movements as my brass pendulum - but when the house goes quiet tonight I'm going to give it a try. I think this kit came into my life for a reason, I like the other Angel Oracles but sometimes not sure of the images of the Angels used, its no problem with this deck - there are no Angel images, just the wings and the essence of the card.

Does anyone else use this kit? I've just looked it up on Amazon Uk and they do sell it - although for alot more than I paid for mine -maybe its been around but I just haven't noticed it before?

Myrrha

That does look like an nice set!

Here is a link with a couple of pictures if anyone else is curious:
http://www.angelpaths.com/bigshop/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=1761

I understand the drawbacks of figurative art and trying to pin down what angels really look like. Brian Froud's angels are interesting, depicted as light beings.

Good luck!

--Myrrha

crystal dawn

Emily said:
I bought the 'Angelic Abundance' set by Angela McGerr yesterday. I went into my local discount bookshop looking for a pressie for my hubby, saw this little card and book set first then found books that my hubby would like - surprisingly easy too - I thought I'd be searching for ages but I wasn't.

I've never seen these cards before, I had no idea what I was buying - all I knew was from looking at the top section of the box - the Angels aren't pictured like say Doreen Virtues 'Healing with the Angels'. They are very vibrant, most cards with wings and some very surreal looking scenes but no traditional Angels. Also included is a pendulum made from a crystal and gold wire on a metal gold/fabric thread and a dowsing board with a chakra chart on the reverse.

There is a booklet that explains all you have to do - the whole kit is about invoking the help of your chosen Angel or the Angels will choose for you - I was a little worried about the rituals to go through to invite your Angel to help you - not really into 'invoking' beings into my life but I'll give this a try. :)

I could actually do with a little 'divine intervention' at the moment before I go the other path and start cursing people lol

I haven't used the set yet, other than to get to know the pendulum, which feels fantastic and gives me the same movements as my brass pendulum - but when the house goes quiet tonight I'm going to give it a try. I think this kit came into my life for a reason, I like the other Angel Oracles but sometimes not sure of the images of the Angels used, its no problem with this deck - there are no Angel images, just the wings and the essence of the card.

Does anyone else use this kit? I've just looked it up on Amazon Uk and they do sell it - although for alot more than I paid for mine -maybe its been around but I just haven't noticed it before?

Hi Emily
I spotted this interesting looking deck a month ago in a local new age store and they were asking £25. I purchased it last week after seeing in a remainder bookshop for only £4.99 what a bargain i thought, and my boyfriend purchased it for me, which was nice. Quite a difference price wise though. I am glad i waited to buy it rather than buying on impulse at the new age store. I have not got round to using this deck yet but am looking forward to. Alot of the work around this deck involves dowsing which is a relatively new thing to me, so am looking forwards to trying this out.

Blessings

crystal dawn

EnglishRose

I got given this set a couple of months ago by my mother in law. I think it was reduced to £5 but i don't know how much it was originally. I have been meaning to use it but somehow or other i just have never gotten round to it yet. Has anyone used it and did you find it helpful?