Angelite

janie144

Hi, I just purchased an Angelite chrystal and was wondering does anybody else have this stone and if so how do you use it? Is it something you wear or carry with you all the time or do you meditate with it?

Dusk Till Dawn

I have had several Stones. I used to carry them with me while Travelling, and lost a few of them. They just dissapear on me. I use them for protection. I like them though, they seem warm, and I love the color.

214red

I used this to balance chakras especially, i tend to lie down and place it on a chakra and relax, i have carried around also and but not found it as useful when out and about. Also good when linking to the good ole angels

celticnoodle

Hi, I just purchased an Angelite chrystal and was wondering does anybody else have this stone and if so how do you use it? Is it something you wear or carry with you all the time or do you meditate with it?
OOOH! one of my favorite stones! I have a few of these beauties. the coloring alone is soothing, isn't it? just so pretty!

from what I can recall with this stone, you are suppose to be able to make contact with angels. it will help you to reach a higher awareness and to increase your telepathic communication abilities. This stone can also help you to connect with your animal spirit guides. it is used to help you deal with anger, if you are upset for any reason. It is a calming stone, soothing. It can also help you with out of body traveling, if you want to experience this.

as a healing stone, you can use this for burns and tumors, broken bones or any emotional problems as well as any pain. it is also great for migraines and for soothing any one who is anxious or those with ADD/ADHD.

peaceandkarma

I have an Angelite tumble stone which I use to meditate with, its supposed to help you connect with the Angelic realms. It gives me a very relaxing meditation.

janie144

Thank you all for your answers, my angelite crystal arrived today and i love it, cant wait to start working with it, it does feel like a very soothing stone, Im going to use it for meditation :)