animal on fire

vision777

last night i had a very strange dream about a dog on fire chasing after a cat. it did not look as if the dog was effected by being on fire it was as if it was part of the dog's energy. i was watching this big dog chasing very fast after the cat. it is very hard to remember the rest. all i know is that i saw a dog on fire running after the cat. it was not barking or screaming it was chasing a cat and i think it was night time out side. can someone please tell me what this dream means because i never seen a dog on fire chasing after anything. it was such a strange dream.

ahimsa666

Such unpleasant dream might mean you have something that's botjering you.Dogs mean friends-maybe you have an insincere friend?

*Kamila*

ana luisa

I´m curious about how YOU felt about these two animals. Were you worried about the dog? Or the cat? How did you wake up after the dream? Sometimes, the way we feel about a dream means even more than the dream itself. Now, my two cents. Cats may stand for infinite meanings but I guess in your dream it represented feminine sexuality + independent spirit. When you chase something, you overcome obstacles. Fire stands for burning issues , getting out of control or getting at it sort of thing. So, the dream may be something related to your own self, to your body, that you want to get at and deal with. Are you happy with the way you look? Would you like to change hairstyles, get new clothes? Do you recently lack self-esteem? If so, the fact that the dog was unharmed by the fire shows that your energy to get this makeover is quite positive despite its apparent violence.