Animals Divine reversals

Althea Nokomis

I was wondering if anybody had advice on reading reversals for the Animals Divine deck. The author does not mention them in the companion book. Before I re-started learning the tarot again I just didn't upside down any cards. Now that I have started back up and have much more experience reading cards, I am still torn on how to read this particular deck. I like reversals in my other decks but they just don't feel right with this deck. Should I follow my intuition or read reversals?

I know this question was asked back in 05 but would like to see if there is any new input.

Thanks

Thirteen

Give "no-reversals' a try

I like reversals in my other decks but they just don't feel right with this deck. Should I follow my intuition or read reversals?
You know, I'm the opposite. I don't much like reversals, but there are certain decks where it feels right that I should use them and I do. I think if you're having difficulty reading reveals with this deck even though you usually do, and if you intuitively feel it's not right, that this one deck should be your "reversal-free" deck.

I've found that decks find ways to get the right messages to us no matter what tricks we play with them--just majors, reversals, no reversals, etc. I mean, in the end, it's probably not going to hurt to give the deck a try without reversals. If it really doesn't work for you, you can start using reversals again. And if it does work, well, there ya go! ;)

Althea Nokomis

Thanks ThirteenMoon, I even told my husband that deck is reversal free. He likes me to do yes/no spreads for him with that deck so I have to re-right the cards after each reading:)